Connors so good lol

4 minutes ago, JaeJae said:

Is that the only thing you can say about Mexicans.... and your only comeback... tsk tsk tsk same old Devin

tsk tsk I'm 2 years older than you and don't have kids? retard did you pay attention to health class?

weak boii cant even tell when your gonna bust a nut dumbass that's how you know you barely got pussy

now your girlfriend got you on a leash sit down lil puppy

your part time job aint gonna put a ring on her finger FUCK BOIII

Edited by steelbringer
Gareth likes this
3 minutes ago, steelbringer said:

tsk tsk I'm 2 years older than you and don't have kids? retard did you pay attention to health class?

weak boii cant even tell when your gonna bust a nut dumbass that's how you know you barely got pussy

LMAO! Aye brother its okay i don't live off my parents and I have a FULL time job btw! Too lazy to get a job and leeching off your parents really shows that 2 year difference huh?

/|/|0T4RD and Bizzy like this
4 minutes ago, JaeJae said:

LMAO! Aye brother its okay i don't live off my parents and I have a FULL time job btw! Too lazy to get a job and leeching off your parents really shows that 2 year difference huh?

LEECHING? retard I have a part time job with a major in chemistry? what in gods name are you talking about? any job you get i'll easily replace you

1 hour ago, steelbringer said:

You realize two years when you're an adult means literally nothing of significance....?

Age doesn't justify anything. I've met some 50+yr old people who have the mentality and attitude of a 15 year old. 

1 hour ago, steelbringer said:

LEECHING? retard I have a part time job with a major in chemistry? what in gods name are you talking about? any job you get i'll easily replace you

I find it hard to believe that you have any sort of college education when you result to personal attacks, borderline racial, and use words such as retard in an attempt to defend yourself. 

Don't worry. You really showed us. You can use really big words, you were born 700 days prior, and you might have sat in class long enough to retain enough information to maybe  get a degree. 

/|/|0T4RD, Apci, Feenix and 3 others like this
9 hours ago, steelbringer said:

When you bring someone's kids into shit talking a cartel, good job dude you've reached a new level of scumbag

10 hours ago, Axe said:

You realize two years when you're an adult means literally nothing of significance....?

Age doesn't justify anything. I've met some 50+yr old people who have the mentality and attitude of a 15 year old. 

I find it hard to believe that you have any sort of college education when you result to personal attacks, borderline racial, and use words such as retard in an attempt to defend yourself. 

Don't worry. You really showed us. You can use really big words, you were born 700 days prior, and you might have sat in class long enough to retain enough information to maybe  get a degree. 

https://gyazo.com/e932279e0d6624bb1ed8aee537500fdc say's the kid that thinks he's cool in life cause why? his member reputation on the asylum forums? ON THE INTERNET I'm done you're life goals have been met CONGRATS!!! please put that on you're resume

who also sounds like some EMO kid that probably cuts himself and is over weight

Now stfu before I use the pimples on you're face to draw out the next cartel layout for change log 7.7.3

9 hours ago, Dork said:

spidey, no one likes you.

Do everyone a favor and leave.

Dork you just mad cause ill shit on you any day of the week and only play arma once a week and you have to practice

everyday just to keep up with me LOL

don't make me leak the photo of you fucking redneck get yourself a nice gal that can lick the deer jerky stuck between your teeth cause that's the only kind of gal you'll ever get

a fat ugly pig that resembles your mother

Just now, steelbringer said:

Dork you just mad cause ill shit on you any day of the week and only play arma once a week and you have to practice

everyday just to keep up with me LOL

don't make me leak the photo of you fucking redneck get yourself a nice gal that can lick the deer jerky stuck between your teeth cause that's the only kind of gal you'll ever get

a fat ugly pig that resembles your mother

Im Sorry you're mother abandoned you..

11 minutes ago, steelbringer said:

https://gyazo.com/e932279e0d6624bb1ed8aee537500fdc say's the kid that thinks he's cool in life cause why? his member reputation on the asylum forums? ON THE INTERNET I'm done you're life goals have been met CONGRATS!!! please put that on you're resume

who also sounds like some EMO kid that probably cuts himself and is over weight

Now stfu before I use the pimples on you're face to draw out the next cartel layout for change log 7.7.3

A) When did I ever claim to be "cool"

B.) Not emo, and I'm 5'5" 107 lbs

C) Did it take you all night to come up with that?

I'm sorry you feel so compelled to try and get validation from people on the internet by lashing out on others for you insecurities. 

Armando Muchacho likes this
1 minute ago, Axe said:

A) When did I ever claim to be "cool"

B.) Not emo, and I'm 5'5" 107 lbs

C) Did it take you all night to come up with that?

I'm sorry you feel so compelled to try and get validation from people on the internet by lashing out on others for you insecurities. 

no its called going to bed and having to wake up early for work? lol? you come up with the most dumbest shit its 7th grade comebacks

and you're 5'5? HAHAHA nough said keep your mouth shut lil kid

3 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

On a side note you guys need to chill holy fuck, stop going into each others personal lives in the forums. You wanna talk some shit that personal do it in a TS to each other, theres no reason to air someones dirty laundry to the rest of us faggots.

none of the people that talked shit to me on asylum will tlk to me in ts they pussy

11 minutes ago, steelbringer said:

well if I recall you and 20 others did that so now I'm gonna start doing it idc I don't wanna ruin peoples lives but oh well I'm done with this byue byue

You said stupid shit and got roasted by hamsham , which you deserved. Theres no need to talk about peoples kids and shit like thats excessive

Edited by Sugarfoot
JaeJae and .Sean like this
10 hours ago, steelbringer said:

no its called going to bed and having to wake up early for work? lol? you come up with the most dumbest shit its 7th grade comebacks

and you're 5'5? HAHAHA nough said keep your mouth shut lil kid

And you have a degree?

You talk so much shit, can't even write coherent sentences, and you expect people to believe you are educated and have a degree?

Get off your high horse, retard. Might as well go out and actually get yourself an education rather than arguing on an internet forum.

55 minutes ago, explicit said:

And you have a degree?

You talk so much shit, can't even write coherent sentences, and you expect people to believe you are educated and have a degree?

Get off your high horse, retard. Might as well go out and actually get yourself an education rather than arguing on an internet forum.

I'm working towards a degree fat fuck stfju

you're pic has a rainbow in it stfu go make out with your;'e boyfriend hhahahahaha