Forced RetiremenTAGE

Just now, LmfaOExde3 said:

you came back multiple times knowing i'd kill you. In a sense baited rdm out of me. If you didn't want to get me banned, why report me? lmao. 

My house is there. I was going to DMV. I specifically told you every time that what you were doing would not be considered hostile initiation. You could've just as easily said "give me 50,000$ or die" but you wanted to mess with me.

3 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

you came back multiple times knowing i'd kill you. In a sense baited rdm out of me. If you didn't want to get me banned, why report me? lmao. 

You got PERMED from an RDM? Damn bro who will I rely on carrying me now? Hope you get unbanned soon.

Edited by Frizzy
Just now, Cynica said:

My house is there. I was going to DMV. I specifically told you every time that what you were doing would not be considered hostile initiation. You could've just as easily said "give me 50,000$ or die" but you wanted to mess with me.

coolio. idc whats done is done

Just now, Frizzy said:

You got PERMED from an RDM? Damn bro who will I rely on carrying me now?

<3

25 minutes ago, Apci said:

really good plays, but i didnt know that you can get berm'd on asylum for RDM? lol

10 minutes ago, connor_kehoe said:

well shit a perm ban for rdm.what has this world come to. i guess when people say im gonna report you, i should take more seriously. :lol:

but for real #unbangareth

ty ty and ikr? I do have a hell of a lot of bans though lol. Probs one too many

Apci likes this
13 hours ago, Cynica said:

You sound like a bitch stop talking. You got a good player banned because youre a cry baby. 

@LmfaOExde3 Lets hope you get unbanned I always had fun fighting yall. 

Edited by It's Ryan
Gareth likes this