Funny Cop moments 6! Halloween Edition

10 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Hilarious. I got hit against the barrier in Athira HQ went flying was alive all the way until my body hit the deer stand in Pygros Rebel was a good time... Wish I had that one recorded lol

Yep That was Billy that hit you there. I will never forget that. Wish I had it recorded aswell. Haha

Robbo likes this
On 10/31/2016 at 6:52 AM, Marco said:

Happy Halloween everyone, Heres another installment of funny cop moments i hope you enjoy and thank you again @Drew for making the intro for me and remember anything that was ran over or blown up was comped so please no  Banarino :kappa::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbZe9uUglfA

LOL you got the other side of the clip of the strider getting thrown at @PeTTa lol

and he lived through that fall because they added a script a while back on a hotfix that nerfs damage done to a player when being pulled out unconscious from a vehicle I believe.

Edited by Eric916
19 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

LOL you got the other side of the clip of the strider getting thrown at @PeTTa lol

and he lived through that fall because they added a script a while back on a hotfix that nerfs damage done to a player when being pulled out unconscious from a vehicle I believe.

ya i saw i commented on it lol 

Eric916 likes this