Prestige Perks

How about a rebel talent tree like I suggested for 8.0 you get rebel prestige for capping turfs cartels robbing the fed bank doing prisons robbing stores etc... this prestige can be used for things such as less hefty fees for illegal vehicles, Faster blood bagging defibing special talents including the ability to buy rebel clothes at normal stores 5.56 in gun stores faster drilling faster flag caps etc. for example of how much prestige you get for each activity would be

-12k for helping contest turfs, 15k if you capped it

20k from capping a cartel

10k to finish a bank 

for Feds each dome cracked gives you and gang mates receive 5k 

robbing stores you receive 2k

each talent is expensive as fuck such as 40 to a full tree being 300-500k numbers can be reworked really tired rn so I'm spitballing if anyone can get behind it I'll make a concept chart tonight and get some feedback on it

Big Bird, Ghouh and g1ant like this
24 minutes ago, House. said:

How about a rebel talent tree like I suggested for 8.0 you get rebel prestige for capping turfs cartels robbing the fed bank doing prisons robbing stores etc... this prestige can be used for things such as less hefty fees for illegal vehicles, Faster blood bagging defibing special talents including the ability to buy rebel clothes at normal stores 5.56 in gun stores faster drilling faster flag caps etc. for example of how much prestige you get for each activity would be

-12k for helping contest turfs, 15k if you capped it

20k from capping a cartel

10k to finish a bank 

for Feds each dome cracked gives you and gang mates receive 5k 

robbing stores you receive 2k

each talent is expensive as fuck such as 40 to a full tree being 300-500k numbers can be reworked really tired rn so I'm spitballing if anyone can get behind it I'll make a concept chart tonight and get some feedback on it

Now this sounds like a more stable and fair system to me. This wouldn't so much give people advantages over all other players, but rather add more incentives and rewards for the vast sea of Asylum's rebels. Personally, I think this would encourage more gang v. gang activity as well. Plus, if rebels receive this prestige for doing banks/feds etc. maybe the robbery talents like explosive experts (etc.) could be moved there to add more of a reason and bonus to robbing the fed or bank. And make it a bit harder to get those oh so useful talents. Just an idea

Ghouh, .Sean and WolfLeader like this

The only thing I don't like about this is the medic perks, cause you know, career cop, medic slot + this = not that useful slot.

Other than that I like it with what House said,

For the og idea of tac vests I will say not since that can give you an advantage against pistol banging in Rebel and normal civ will have access to the same stuff that bounty hunters have whoch I think is a bit unfair ( I dont really know why so don't ask me that, I just feel it that way) 

.Sean likes this
3 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

The only thing I don't like about this is the medic perks, cause you know, career cop, medic slot + this = not that useful slot.

Other than that I like it with what House said,

For the og idea of tac vests I will say not since that can give you an advantage against pistol banging in Rebel and normal civ will have access to the same stuff that bounty hunters have whoch I think is a bit unfair ( I dont really know why so don't ask me that, I just feel it that way) 

Im not too fond of the medic talents for rebel/civ either tbh. I think APD medics and medic slots is quite enough. But if you replaced that with more rebel talents for people with rebel licenses to use seems like a good idea in my opinion. Give people more of a reason and an added bonus to do actual rebel actions like banks, feds, cartels/turfs, etc.  instead of snipe Kavala pistol bangers for kicks. 

WolfLeader and Mike Stmria like this
27 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

I remember @bamf mentioning a rebel talent tree in the 7.0.0 patch notes when the bounty hunter shit came out.

This type of thing could possibly be put in when 8.0.0 hits, but I would rather them more focused on fixing bugs before pumping out another huge patch like that.

Good suggestion though, giant. :)

I assume that plans for 8.0 have already been made. 

Heidelberg likes this