Fuel Consumption and New way to make Money

I was looking for vehicles that could be suggested to be added to have more variants and I happen to see the fuel truck, which I remember someday was in game and I instantly came up with this idea. It's a rough idea so input will be much appreciated. 

First of all, we need to increase the amount of fuel consumption in vehicles, there are plenty gas stations and this will increase a bit RP in the server. maybe if you drive the same vehicle for the whole server restart you will need to refuel it 5 times ? or make it like 1/4 per 5 - 8km dependeing on vehicle class.

After doing this we will get into the add and use of a Fuel Truck. The fuel truck will be used to obviously drive around (you can buy it on truck shop as normal with a trunck space of 150 maybe ?) and will be especially designed to gather Petroleum that needs to be taken to a Refinery and then be sold to a Gas Station. Each gas station could have different paying, depending on the amount of fuel the have. 

NOTE: Gas stations will never run out of fuel, amount of fuel will only influence on money payed.

This will be the legal way to make it and could give you a good profit. maybe double than diamond mining (you know, cause black gold)

This will also have his "illegal" variant, which will be attaching pipes to the Refinery to make Illegal Fuel which can be sold at a Black Market or a different illegal point tbd. This will give you the charge of Trafficking or something related, but will pay more if there is more in the illegal market than in the gas stations. In other to place new illegal pipes you need to get some Pipes from the market and fill your truck with it, this will be display as diesel instead of fuel, making diesel illegal. The amount of time that it will take for this to drain it illegally will depend in the amount of petroleum that has been refined during server restart. This will involve a pay maybe as high as meth, but also a charge that will cost you more if you get caught. 

As I said rough idea, but if you like it give some input and way to improve this :D

Edited by Mike Santamaria
Will, Ghouh, Donald Trump and 6 others like this

7 minutes ago, Shane McCoy said:

I've never had a car long enough to have to refuel it 

25 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

First of all, we need to increase the amount of fuel consumption in vehicles

10 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Fun Fact: Asylum's Gas Stations are actually empty. All of them.

Well, then I broke my head to make everything have a bit of sense :P 

4 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

would be really confusing for the new players

Correct

4 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

it has a cartel

Illegal way could affect Cartel too ? 

Edited by Mike Santamaria
Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

Well, then I broke my head to make everything have a bit of sense :P 

Correct

Illegal way could affect Cartel to ? 

the illegal way could affect the amount of rubber?

it doesnt make sense

arms > builds up as people by rebel gear

drug > builds up as people process drugs

oil > builds up rubber as people produce oil/rubber

Just now, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

it doesnt make sense

Because they are not related in any way, and each one will serve for their own purpose. I know only a few people that run Oil to make money, every single person I see running oil is because they need the matts to Craft things. This will not affect that, this is a money making way, there is no way you can gather Oil while gathering Petroleum, or to get rubber while processing Petroleum.

Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

Because they are not related in any way, and each one will serve for their own purpose. I know only a few people that run Oil to make money, every single person I see running oil is because they need the matts to Craft things. This will not affect that, this is a money making way, there is no way you can gather Oil while gathering Petroleum, or to get rubber while processing Petroleum.

the idea to use fuel trucks is good, but the way it is done is stupid.

would make more sense if it was something else

I'd like to see where this'll end up. The more activity that people can engage in outside of kavala, the better. It'd be nice to patrol the highways and have a lot of people driving by, or have shootouts in pygros and Athira, possibly Sophia, rather than the consistent all out wars in Kavala. Anything outside of kavala only feels abandoned.

Edited by Flameless

It is a rough idea like you said. But with some polishing up I would like to see some kind of oil mission besides the rig, and a way to add in the HEMMT Fuel. I remember seeing somebody suggest an idea similar to this, but more along the lines of it being like a drug runner or delivery mission and it got a lot of positive reviews. Maybe with some changes in how it works this could be a good way to make money legally. Or at least one that's a little less time consuming.

WolfLeader, Mike Stmria and Frizzy like this
On 11/16/2016 at 4:41 PM, Mike Santamaria said:

I was looking for vehicles that could be suggested to be added to have more variants and I happen to see the fuel truck, which I remember someday was in game and I instantly came up with this idea. It's a rough idea so input will be much appreciated. 

First of all, we need to increase the amount of fuel consumption in vehicles, there are plenty gas stations and this will increase a bit RP in the server. maybe if you drive the same vehicle for the whole server restart you will need to refuel it 5 times ? or make it like 1/4 per 5 - 8km dependeing on vehicle class.

After doing this we will get into the add and use of a Fuel Truck. The fuel truck will be used to obviously drive around (you can buy it on truck shop as normal with a trunck space of 150 maybe ?) and will be especially designed to gather Petroleum that needs to be taken to a Refinery and then be sold to a Gas Station. Each gas station could have different paying, depending on the amount of fuel the have. 

NOTE: Gas stations will never run out of fuel, amount of fuel will only influence on money payed.

This will be the legal way to make it and could give you a good profit. maybe double than diamond mining (you know, cause black gold)

This will also have his "illegal" variant, which will be attaching pipes to the Refinery to make Illegal Fuel which can be sold at a Black Market or a different illegal point tbd. This will give you the charge of Trafficking or something related, but will pay more if there is more in the illegal market than in the gas stations. In other to place new illegal pipes you need to get some Pipes from the market and fill your truck with it, this will be display as diesel instead of fuel, making diesel illegal. The amount of time that it will take for this to drain it illegally will depend in the amount of petroleum that has been refined during server restart. This will involve a pay maybe as high as meth, but also a charge that will cost you more if you get caught. 

As I said rough idea, but if you like it give some input and way to improve this :D

already suggested this 

On 11/22/2016 at 8:23 AM, Monkeysz said:

I miss the old fuel trucks the explosions used to be magnificent

Haha. This is why they were removed. You could take down someone's house with these, but I'm sure it could be adjusted. I do love the idea and it gives civs more to do besides get robbed and killed. But that could be me, since I can't shoot worth a crap. :lol: