PARAMEDIC/ cop suggestion

I've said this before and I'll say it again. A good EMT system will not thrive on a server that has Civilian defibs and a 5 minute death timer. No matter what the Devs do to Medic slots, wether thats increasing payouts, making them whitelisted, applying a ranking system etc.. it simply won't work unless they change the things I mentioned above which simply won't happen. You increase 5 minute timer, it becomes OP in combat and throws everything off balance, you remove civilian defibs, well you might as well play Olympus. You get my point.

Why bother calling for a medic when you can get a friend to revive you? Why bother waiting for the Medic to travel across the map when you're limited on a 5 minute timer? You see my point here.

Edited by Haych
HotWings likes this
21 hours ago, Flashpoint said:

When cops can be more powerful medics than actual medics, whos job it is to be a medic, there's an issue :o

<5 at a time per server. Is basically needed since medics practically never leave kavala/pygros areas. Good luck getting the one medic who actually buys a heli to fly since they just get shot down half the time. 

Donald likes this
  • 1 month later...

On 11/18/2016 at 7:28 PM, Haych said:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. A good EMT system will not thrive on a server that has Civilian defibs and a 5 minute death timer. No matter what the Devs do to Medic slots, wether thats increasing payouts, making them whitelisted, applying a ranking system etc.. it simply won't work unless they change the things I mentioned above which simply won't happen. You increase 5 minute timer, it becomes OP in combat and throws everything off balance, you remove civilian defibs, well you might as well play Olympus. You get my point.

Why bother calling for a medic when you can get a friend to revive you? Why bother waiting for the Medic to travel across the map when you're limited on a 5 minute timer? You see my point here.

^ This.  People complain medics never leave Kavala/Pyrgos but what do you expect?  They get in their heli, start flying to the cartel they are either going to be shot down instantly or get the "so and so has been revived you have been rewarded with $56 for your effort" message.  As long as civs can defib each other there is no real reason to have medics IMO

Haych likes this