Bring back the avoiding RP ban

There was never an avoiding RP ban in the first place. Suiciding legitimately has never been against the rules. You know this better than anyone Henky.

I've seen people banned for 'avoiding RP' but it was more or less a Combat Log ban, for escape menu suiciding or end missioning BEFORE a cop verbally initiated with you but was running toward you.

Noble likes this

Jumping out of moving cars (if not in restrains), being killed by a buddy while downed, jumping to the water and drown, crash your car to something (wishing to die, cause sometimes you get arma and crashing 300km with a wall doesn't kills you but leaves you with 1 life and broken legs) and jumping off a building are some ways people normally suicide to not get caught :) 

3 minutes ago, James Moor said:

So as officers are we also able to commit suicide in game to avoid RP ?

Regardless of the server being Light RP,it still involves RP,in my opinion that means people should role play and not be able to suicide to avoid RP.

Not without Role Playing the suicide somehow anyway.

^^

4 minutes ago, henky said:

I would like to see this as a new rp rule. what do you guys think about it?

Avoiding rp.

"Ejecting out of a moving car to avoid rp will result in a 3 day ban"

From my point of view: 

Since this is a Role Play community (even tho it sometimes doesn't look like due to all the shooting) You can RP a suicide like that. It will need to be something like "committing suicide (by in-game means) without proper RP..." 

But in all honesty I don't see this happening as this will change the game play for everyone. But will like to hear other peoples input on this.

henky likes this
4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

What is the difference in that and having a friend shoot you in the head? Blowing yourself up with a frag? Jumping from a building?

Rule makes no sense.

You ever played cop ? or do you only do the back-end of the mod? 

Do you know how frustration it is when you chasing a guy for more like 10 minutes and he knows he will be caught but decide to eject from a verhicle to kill him self?

17 minutes ago, henky said:

You ever played cop ? or do you only do the back-end of the mod? 

Do you know how frustration it is when you chasing a guy for more like 10 minutes and he knows he will be caught but decide to eject from a verhicle to kill him self?

So frustrating. Just as bad is someone drowning themself to avoid being arrested. At the end of it you just feel so cheated out of your hard work. 

12 hours ago, George said:

a few times when ive seen this happen they get pardoned because the police feel responsible for their death, I was there  when it was done to @Gnashes he came in ts and called us scum bags :shrug:

The problem is that cops sometimes get petty when they cant catch a bounty (usually a high bounty) and pardon it to spite the player for escaping. Not always but there have been a few cases of this happening.

George likes this
12 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

So frustrating. Just as bad is someone drowning themself to avoid being arrested. At the end of it you just feel so cheated out of your hard work. 

While I can understand the frustration it causes players you have to realize it is part of the game. If you ALWAYS got your criminal then it would become a little boring and stale. The reason that this is "cops AND robbers" points to the fact that both sides have a chance. Being a "light RP" server community I don't believe killing yourself within the confines of the game should be restricted by server rules.

On 11/30/2016 at 5:19 AM, nerozi said:

honestly i believe that you should be able to eject out of a vehicle to suicide even when restrained if the driver is stupid enough to leave the vehicle unlocked.. anybody who has ever been in hand cuffs / zip tied can tell you that you that opening a door is well within the realm of possibilities.

I agree 100%

SgtSteak likes this