Bounty Hunter Suggestions

ILL JUST MAKE A LIST OF STUFF I WANT FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS!

1) They should be able to buy clothing and use the market at turfs.

2) If you learn either one of the 50k honor talents as a bounty hunter you should have access to a bounty hunter MXM.

3) If you combat log in bounty hunter restrains you should be sent to jail and the hunter should get the money. (don't even have to get the money)

4) You should be able to buy all the same clothes as a rebel at skiptracer!

THIS IS JUST STUFF I WANT!

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS ALL THE TIME WHEN I GET NEW IDEAS.

Edited by Mathy
11 minutes ago, Mathy said:

1) They should be able to buy clothing and use the market at turfs.  +1

2) Why have Combat Helmets and Pilot Coveralls unlocked as a bounty hunter when you cant get them anyways? Does it matter ?

3) Maybe... Just maybe give bounty hunters access to flashbangs/spike strips. -100000000000000000000000 Trolls are bad enough.

4) If you learn either one of the 50k honor talents as a bounty hunter you should have access to a bounty hunter MXM. +1 Tan MXM is awesome.

5) Refresh bounties every 10 mins? Just soft log :D 

6) If you combat log in bounty hunter restrains you should be sent to jail and the hunter should get the money. (don't even have to get the money). To many people will abuse this to annoy people. 

7) You should be able to buy all the same clothes as a rebel at skiptracer! +1

Few decent ideas, bounty hunters cant be made to much like cops (flashbangs/spikes) because its to easy to abuse without restricting it. 

Edited by Thomas
51 minutes ago, Mathy said:

2) If you learn either one of the 50k honor talents as a bounty hunter you should have access to a bounty hunter MXM.

3) If you combat log in bounty hunter restrains you should be sent to jail and the hunter should get the money. (don't even have to get the money)

1. Fine with me idc

2. hahahaha fuck that be happy you already got our hunters and MX's

3. Cops don't even have this feature so no.

4. No would eliminate allot of risk.

10 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

1. Fine with me idc

2. hahahaha fuck that be happy you already got our hunters and MX's The hunter is bad and the rebels have ifrits and also alot of weapons to choose from.

3. Cops don't even have this feature so no. If you disconnect in cop restrains you go to jail.

4. No would eliminate allot of risk. That made no fucking sense.

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

2. So? its a cop gun want the MXM become a cop simple as that. Im 15 so i can't be a cop and also the MX is also a cop gun.

3. But we don't get payed so no. your idea makes it so you get payed. After it it says that it does not even matter if we get paid.

4. It eliminates the risk of going to rebel which is a almost guaranteed place to get killed so its good to go there for something. Yes but you can't go to rebel as a bounty hunter. 

Just now, ProjectGemini said:

So, what are "bounty hunter restraints"? Because I can restrain people as a rebel if they put their hands up.. Should they also go to jail if they get disconnected? That would make no sense..

No it should only be if the guy who restrained him had his bounty ;)

Edited by Mathy
On 12/4/2016 at 5:22 PM, Noble said:

They should be nerfed, not buffed as you propose. What you want will only make bounty hunters another step closer to cops, this needs to stop. Bounty hunters already have constable gear, and that is enough, period

I 100% agree. Cops already have an under cover unit. Bounty hunters should be white list only. To many people have the ability to send people to jail. I don't think a BH should be able to send a person to jail unless their bounty is a certain amount. Being able to know where your bounty is and them not even know you are coming for them is a problem at that.

Bounty hunters should be nerfed not buffed.  Walk around Kavala.. it use to be a pistol bangers dream.. now you can find 10+ bounty hunters in the square with MX's.  Many of them just using a powerful downing gun to troll people.  Mx's should only be sold at Skip Tracer. Rebels have to go to a rebel outpost to get their higher powered guns, bounty hunters should as well.  I'd also love to see the number of bounty hunters limited in some fashion.  Just my 2 cents.

Overseer, Thorgs and Mike Stmria like this
On 04/12/2016 at 8:22 PM, Gnashes said:

7. Use crates

Why ? The Skiptracer Base needs a buff, if you now can buy clothing at gang turfs, why not at the Skiptracer Base ? It's just a good reason to go there, as of now there isn't one besides using the Interrogation or Jail.

And it's not because a clothing shop would be there that every bounty hunter would have carrier lites and ghillies all the time, kavala trolls wouldn't even bother.

7 hours ago, BioHazard said:

-1 to all remove bounty hunters:kappa:

On a serious note, bounty hunters already have a lot more shit, in my opinion they shouldn't get anything else and definitely not an MXM. I remember when the most a BH had was a PO7 

The bounty hunters really need good gear, if they hunt a high bounty the target most likely is in a group and has very good equipment, if you bring a simple 5.56 you will not get them for sure.
I see a lot of cops complaing that bounty hunters are going too good, getting better than cops, but BH usually arrest people alone, as of that they can't call for backup, they use a vest that is worse than the cop ones, their restrains are zipties, so anyone can unrestrain their targets, the respawn is like a civ respawn, not like cop ones where you spawn with a basic weapon and uniform.

1 hour ago, Berus said:

The bounty hunters really need good gear, if they hunt a high bounty the target most likely is in a group and has very good equipment, if you bring a simple 5.56 you will not get them for sure.
I see a lot of cops complaing that bounty hunters are going too good, getting better than cops, but BH usually arrest people alone, as of that they can't call for backup, they use a vest that is worse than the cop ones, their restrains are zipties, so anyone can unrestrain their targets, the respawn is like a civ respawn, not like cop ones where you spawn with a basic weapon and uniform.

True, but some bounty hunters ruin their reputation by kidnapping cops but wanting 0 RP, and stealing our suspects.

My opinion stands, I hate bounty hunters solely because of the few that ruin it.

DivineTimes likes this
On 12/4/2016 at 11:16 PM, Mathy said:

3) If you combat

log in bounty hunter restrains you should be sent to jail and the hunter should get the money. (don't even have to get the money)

Mayb

Yes, and mayb special outfits for bounty hunters only (im not bounty hunter but would like it tho)

2 Hmm maybe.

3 Hell NO!

4 Mayb