Change log 7.9.0

bamf

56 minutes ago, Maric said:

I'm pretty sure that the point of prison break is to fight cops

I was replying how bamf assumed people do prison breaks specifically to break people out. When in reality you will waste more time escaping jail and getting sent back when your caught then you would if you just wait your 45 minutes and start clean. 

On the off chance you do manage to get a cop willing to hear you out, I guess it could be worth it if the tickets low enough. But still, that's pretty high risk.

Just now, Legit said:

I was replying how bamf assumed people do prison breaks specifically to break people out. When in reality you will waste more time escaping jail and getting sent back when your caught then you would if you just wait your 45 minutes and start clean. 

On the off chance you do manage to get a cop willing to hear you out, I guess it could be worth it if the tickets low enough. But still, that's pretty high risk.

Actions have consequences. Sometimes that means you have to spend time in jail in game.  You can't let people kill everyone with impunity since everyone's definition of fun differs.

Just now, bamf said:

Actions have consequences. Sometimes that means you have to spend time in jail in game.  You can't let people kill everyone with impunity since everyone's definition of fun differs.

I agree, when people get sent to jail they should have to spend their time. I am just saying as it currently sits there really isn't a benefit to being broken out of jail as in the longrun you spend more time in jail overall.

Maybe it could take the time you already spent in jail into consideration if you get sent back to jail. I'm not sure if its possible to do that and then add the extra time from your additional charges back on. (Plus a bit extra for the escape in general)

5 minutes ago, Wogrey123a said:

I have a legitimate question, is the character on your profile pic a nutcracker doll? Or a Somalian Pirate on crack? I am still yet to figure out what it is lmfao

Really?  Gary Larson is so upset with you right now.  

My image is God at his computer with his finger hovering over a button labeled "Smite".  It's The Far Side - the best comic ever (sorry Dilbert).

BlackShot likes this