Change log 7.9.0

bamf

34 minutes ago, Legit said:

Prison breaks aren't exactly worth it, You wait 10-30 minutes to only get sent straight back for another 45 minutes. (Next time you are caught)

I think a big thing that could possibly make RP better between cops and civ is to actually reward cops for good RP instead of punishing them. The more cops RP, the less money they get. This leads to major robocopping as a good portion of the APD only play to make money outside of a typical 'grind'. 

There has to be some middle ground where it can benefit both.

I'm pretty sure that the point of prison break is to fight cops

1 hour ago, bamf said:

<snip>

Oh yeah?

Assuming 2 hours/day of time volunteered over 2 and a half years.....

I've wasted like, $350,000 of potentially-billable time doing Admin/Contributer stuff here.

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Oh yeah?

Assuming 2 hours/day of time volunteered over 2 and a half years.....

I've wasted like, $350,000 of potentially-billable time doing Admin/Contributer stuff here.

.....you dont have to do any of that idk why you act like everyone here needs to get on their knees for you.

Just now, Wogrey123a said:

What do i know but im assuming because he pays a lot of money toward keeping the server up and he spends hours developing the servers we know and love.

not his money

he acts entitled.

heres an example: someone hosts a charity run, the host acts like everyone owes them something. Is that fair? no. gnashes is the host in this situation.

Just now, House. said:

not his money

he acts entitled.

heres an example: someone hosts a charity run, the host acts like everyone owes them something. Is that fair? no. gnashes is the host in this situation.

okay maybe im misunderstood, like i said, i dont know much as I have been banned for 3 months for some bullshit stuff and I am just catching up. Sorry gnashes if this is true

What do i know but im assuming because he pays a lot of money toward keeping the server up and he spends hours developing the servers we know and love.

I've invested time; the only money I've put toward Asylum is about $350 in donations (most of which went to other people last Christmas).

That reply was a jab at Bamf; because I know he's spent as much time as I have trying to improve the servers. Nothing more, nothing less.

As an Admin I was ruthlessly efficient; a trait which I've carried into the Contributor role (which is likely a good thing; I draw the ire of far less people now). I joke about that fact for the sake of joking about it; not because I feel in any way "entitled".

Just now, Gnashes said:

I've invested time; the only money I've put toward Asylum is about $350 in donations (most of which went to other people last Christmas).

That reply was a jab at Bamf; because I know he's spent as much time as I have trying to improve the servers. Nothing more, nothing less.

As an Admin I was ruthlessly efficient; a trait which I've carried into the Contributor role (which is likely a good thing; I draw the ire of far less people now). I joke about that fact for the sake of joking about it; not because I feel in any way "entitled".

I appreciate you being cival about all of this. I am sorry if I put you as any less than bamf, I was also wondering. Do you have a higher power than other admins as a contributor?

I appreciate you being cival about all of this. I am sorry if I put you as any less than bamf, I was also wondering. Do you have a higher power than other admins as a contributor?

It's a sidestep mostly;

I can't ban people, but I can fix bugs and broken things. (And occasionally make some cool new stuff).

I prefer where I'm at now. Immensely.

4 minutes ago, House. said:

So basically, 3 months ago I bought a 2nd account so I could have 4 houses instead of 2 for rum storage and 1 day I got banned for a little while because I was being an absolute retard in G-Town. Me not knowing it was against the rules, I got on my second account to make some money. A douche bag apparently snitched on me and I was permanently banned. My banning admin had literally no mercy lol and gave me no option to appeal my ban. Whenever I got on the ts to talk to him, I found myself perma banned on there for apparently harassment while i was afk. Then after asking him what i did, he banned me on the forums untill 2038. So now I am on my brothers account. The other day (3 months later) I went into the discord to ask what was up and he banned me on there too... wtf?

Tiger and Haych like this

So basically, 3 months ago I bought a 2nd account so I could have 4 houses instead of 2 for rum storage and 1 day I got banned for a little while because I was being an absolute retard in G-Town. Me not knowing it was against the rules, I got on my second account to make some money. A douche bag apparently snitched on me and I was permanently banned. My banning admin had literally no mercy lol and gave me no option to appeal my ban. Whenever I got on the ts to talk to him, I found myself perma banned on there for apparently harassment while i was afk. Then after asking him what i did, he banned me on the forums untill 2038. So now I am on my brothers account. The other day (3 months later) I went into the discord to ask what was up and he banned me on there too... wtf?

So you're ban evading?

bamf likes this