Bounty Hunters

Ok so I have a few complaints about the bounty hunter system, thanks for reading and posting your thoughts.

So I have been playing on asylum for a few months now and i'm finally getting somewhere in this server. I've been playing with around 30k load outs most of the time. I realized that when people have load outs like this, people/fresh spawns realize that they might have money/something valuable on them. So they try to kill me, after a while I can end up with a hefty bounty. Then a bounty hunter comes along and I usually have to kill him. Why on earth would I want to lose my load out for something as stupid as self defense. I've noticed that most bounty hunters have 3+ people in there groups. How on earth am I supposed to take on that many, especially when they have MXs. They can revive each other if I kill one. And im pretty sure that having armor doesn't make a difference to downing guns. So imagine this: "you just finished a cocaine run and your heading back to athira to deposit your money. You are going solo. You have a bounty. You pull up to the atm and someone screams hands up or die. So you look around for your attacker and see that there are 3 of them, all with assault rifles. How on earth do you have any chance to survive. More than likely there going to take your money and your going to lose your loadout.

In conclusion something needs to change. Something has to be different. There needs to be chaging to the armor and how easy it is to be downed by a rubber bullet gun, or they shouldnt be able to have MXs. Thanks so much for reading. 

Merry Christmas.

Feenix likes this
51 minutes ago, medreththedragon said:

Bounty hunters have replaced cops entirely, i never see the same cops log in i see theM more on civ since its more money and fun.

Theres just too many now, there is no gap between the average civilian and a rebel , its just bounty hunter vs rebel in every fight.

Bounty hunters were supposed to help the cops but now they oppose them and capture them...

:FeelsBadMan: feelsbadman

Edited by Feenix
Eric916 likes this

there are certainly too many bounty hunters.

That said it's not all that hard to avoid most of them. Stay away from major cities as much as you can, use houses to store materials instead of selling them at a risky time. If you have a larger bounty, stay mobile as possible and make it hard to guess where you're going.

FudgeR, sakha, Crossfade and 1 other like this

Why would you do a drug run with a 30k loadout and a bounty?

best way to do drug runs are naked and backpack. You don't succeed you lose nothing opposed to 30k

evading bounty hunters are not really that hard. Use choppers and sport hatchbacks and move around. 

Also. If I have bounties at cocaine field, and when I go there and track him to processing. Guess where I'm going next. Be smarter about your drug runs. 

Maddox, Raspberry, BlackShot and 1 other like this
21 hours ago, Feenix said:

Bounty hunters have replaced cops entirely, i never see the same cops log in i see theM more on civ since its more money and fun.

Theres just too many now, there is no gap between the average civilian and a rebel , its just bounty hunter vs rebel in every fight.

Bounty hunters were supposed to help the cops but now they oppose them and capture them...

:FeelsBadMan: feelsbadman

Players with the most wealth on the server tend not to do illegal runs while wanted and solo. 

I've said it many times on the forums, making money in Asylum has more to do with reducing your potential loss than anything else. So take Budbringer's advice to heart - do illegal stuff without huge load outs (especially alone). 

Also, every ATM you see on Altis works. You don't have to deposit at the DMV. 

sakha likes this
25 minutes ago, bamf said:

Players with the most wealth on the server tend not to do illegal runs while wanted and solo. 

I've said it many times on the forums, making money in Asylum has more to do with reducing your potential loss than anything else. So take Budbringer's advice to heart - do illegal stuff without huge load outs (especially alone). 

Also, every ATM you see on Altis works. You don't have to deposit at the DMV. 

I can second this advice, i can make atleast a million per day by minimizing my risks and continuesly farming money.

I only get a full loadout when i am in a bigger group so we can easily hold down an area against enemies.

Also bounty hunters have to work really hard and always risk their loadout trying to fetch their bounties, they should not be nerfed in any way.

2 hours ago, Feenix said:

it's no longer 1 man army bounty hunters its Atleast 3-4 with a hunter. And if they know how to shoot a gun (MX) you'll probably get bounty hunted like I do.

i wonder how many combat logs you guys get a day .

You actually see BH with Hunters pulled?  I almost never see that...

FudgeR likes this
2 hours ago, Feenix said:

it's no longer 1 man army bounty hunters its Atleast 3-4 with a hunter. And if they know how to shoot a gun (MX) you'll probably get bounty hunted like I do.

So because bounty hunters group up and actually carry out their task as part of their role there should be an increase of server rule breaking?

Man if i get hunted down by a 4 man BH squad in a hunter i respect them.

3 hours ago, Feenix said:

Only 4 people? We run like 5-8 man deep 

1 hour ago, bamf said:

You actually see BH with Hunters pulled?  I almost never see that...

The thing is that most of the time you hunt you go quickly from point a to b and follow people, so the sport hatch is so good at doing those things. 

We only use the hunter if we have to go to a rebel or cartel. Another issue with the hunter is that the 7.62 penetrate that window so easily, so I prefer speeding with a sport hatch into cover than driving slowly around with a giant window where at least 1 person get shot out. 

Hunters are also good at assaulting police HQs to steal bounties. Tricking people to initiating on you and shooting your wheels is a great way to down cops

7 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Rather police, i like to rp my charges. Unless the bounty hunters actually talk to me, which is rare.

I always talk to my bounties. But it usually ends with me trying to RP and them calling me names and screaming into their mic for several minutes while I take them to a courthouse. :(

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:25 AM, Budbringer said:

Use choppers and sport hatchbacks and move around. 

Like he said, move around the map. Use resources that people don't usually use, like oil processing area or the medium quarry that are way out of town.

So it'll be easy to tell when a person comes, you'll see them first before they see you.

Hide and initiate.

Kill and free loot.