[RED] REDRUM - [CLOSED]

Haych

NZeXD8g.jpg

[REDRUM] is a large civilian rebel movement which has recently arrived in Altis after conquering several other near-by islands and land masses, and in turn freeing them of corruption and awarding them back to the people.

Not all of [RED] has been able to make this journey, some have stayed behind to continue training and maintaining peace in the regions we were active in.

oNRri3r.jpg

REDRUM ([RED]) is a civilian rebel movement expanding rapidly throughout the southern Mediterranean. The cause is simple; Government oppression and corruption.

We’re rising up to award power back to the people. We work with the people of Altis, and for the people of Altis. The senior officers within [RED] have ex-military or law enforcement backgrounds and are highly trained in combat, although combat is something REDRUM does not seek unless cornered.

We are also open to dialogue with law-enforcement agencies to better the life and experienced of the people of Altis. However, please note - we demand no less than mutual respect from these law-enforcement agencies.

cNQo7yT.jpg

Our gang is organised and an existing hierarchy is in place. We don’t have an individual leader, but a collection of them in the form of the [RED] Council. The council is a collection of our most senior players, who are in turn decision makers and leaders. So if you have any queries or concerns, please speak with one of them. If one is not available, please contact a Enforcer

The Enforcers are 2nd in charge when a council member is not available.

Our gang works in accordance to our own rules and regulations set out in the [RED] Handbook, which is available to all [RED] members and trialists

.** Any [RED] member caught in breach of these rules will be entered into a predetermined disciplinary system.

(The Handbook is currently being rewritten for the Asylum servers and will be available to any admin upon request)

Council Members

Haych

PJ

Enforcers

Pete

HardyB

Idler

YGJa7HE.jpg

Copy/Paste

In Game Name:

Previous Gang(s):

Reason for leaving previous gang(s)

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot):

Server previously played on (if any):

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers:

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times):

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why):

RP ability (rate from 1-10):

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10):

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum):

What can you bring to [RED]:

In Game Name:g1ant

Previous Gang(s): Nameless and Revelution (lately)

Reason for leaving previous gang(s): DIsbanded

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): About 1500

Server previously played on (if any):Mostly Asylum, but I have tried other altis life servers. The hours who are not on asylum are mostly on KOTH and WL.

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: I have been on Asylum for about 1 year now and I think I got about 750-900 hours.

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): Everyday, 4-8 hours in weekdays and im almost always on in the weekends.

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): Nope.

RP ability (rate from 1-10): 8,5

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10): 9

Hold a rebel licence (Y/N):Y

What can you bring to RED (100 word minimum) I can bring a good shot into RED. Im also got a lot of experience on asylum and on the cartels, fed, bank and prison. Im also a chill guy who don’t freakout in a situation im under pressure. I also got a good economy and can pull out orca’s, ifrits and 50’s. Im also able to buy a loadout whenever we are gonna fight. Im also very active and Im on most of the time. I think I also can bring a lot of happiness into the gang too. Im also a guy who try to improve at everything Im doing and if I see someone who are doing something wrong I giving them tips so they can improve too.

Why do you want to join RED (100word)] I’m at the moment looking for a active gang who does things like cartels and kill cops. It seems like u guys are pretty skilled too. I also wanna join a gang who don’t disband after 2 weeks and kick people for having a bad day. Then we can all improve as a team and individual and become better players. I also think RED is gonna be a gang who are gonna be on asylum for a long time and I wanna join a gang where we can have a good teamplay and become good friends.

Crow likes this
Managed to salvage what was left saved on my PC for the application. Lost all our fancy images etc.. but I'll be working on every thing else later on. For now Heres the application post. The RED handbook is also being rewritten as we speak

Its sad you lost the entire page, it looked really nice with the videos and the pictures

In Game Name:g1ant

Previous Gang(s): Nameless and Revelution (lately)

Reason for leaving previous gang(s): DIsbanded

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours [i'](steam screenshot): About 1500

Server previously played on (if any):Mostly Asylum, but I have tried other altis life servers. The hours who are not on asylum are mostly on KOTH and WL.

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: I have been on Asylum for about 1 year now and I think I got about 750-900 hours.

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): Everyday, 4-8 hours in weekdays and im almost always on in the weekends.

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): Nope.

RP ability (rate from 1-10): 8,5

Hold a rebel licence (Y/N):Y

What can you bring to RED (100 word minimum) I can bring a good shot into RED. Im also got a lot of experience on asylum and on the cartels, fed, bank and prison. Im also a chill guy who don’t freakout in a situation im under pressure. I also got a good economy and can pull out orca’s, ifrits and 50’s. Im also able to buy a loadout whenever we are gonna fight. Im also very active and Im on most of the time. I think I also can bring a lot of happiness into the gang too. Im also a guy who try to improve at everything Im doing and if I see someone who are doing something wrong I giving them tips so they can improve too.

Why do you want to join RED (100word)] I’m at the moment looking for a active gang who does things like cartels and kill cops. It seems like u guys are pretty skilled too. I also wanna join a gang who don’t disband after 2 weeks and kick people for having a bad day. Then we can all improve as a team and individual and become better players. I also think RED is gonna be a gang who are gonna be on asylum for a long time and I wanna join a gang where we can have a good teamplay and become good friends.

Big -1 i'll explain on ts3 ( haych )

In Game Name: Apolloz

Previous Gang(s): None for this server

Reason for leaving previous gang(s)

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): i got 700+ on arma

Server previously played on (if any):Housoslife.net

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: about 3 weeks

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times):just depend if I'm off for work. but anytime after 9:pm central time

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): never

RP ability (rate from 1-10): 7

Hold a rebel licence (Y/N): Y

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): Well, I just started playing on the Asylum servers about 3 weeks ago and it gets boring just playing by yourself sometime. so I'm looking for a group that is already established and rocking. that I can join on the journey for some awesome times. I seen that you guys had decent bit of people and I like that makes stuff a hole lot more fun. you guys look like you are building a community to around this server and that's what we need when it comes to role play servers like this one. that's why I would like to be apart of your growing group/community.

What can you bring to [RED]: I have good gun skill I would prob say 8. I play a lot of wasteland and king of hill back in the day. Decent roleplay and great teamwork. and can take a joke. I don't get mad over little stuff.

(NOTE: This is the original format before the hacker destroyed the fourms.)

In game name: Murtaaz

Previous Gang(s): N/A

Reason for leaving previous Gang(s): N/A

Length of time playing Arma 3/Altis Life (steam profile screenshot): 50 Hours I know it’s not a lot and I am sorry for that. I hope there is a way I can make up for that.

Server previously played on (if any): None

Length of time playing on the Asylum Server: Same as Arma 3 time. Started playing as soon as I got the game.

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): Sat 3-9PM Sun 4-8PM Mon-Fri 5-9PM

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Have you been banned before (if so give the reason why:) No

Hold a rebel licence (Y/N): Y

Reason for application to REDRUM (100 words minimum): I am tired of the police abusing their power and arresting me for just looking at them funny. I am putting my foot down and am ready to stand up and fight for what is right and fight for the people to make the Republic of Altis a better place. I cannot help the people of Altis alone, I need the support of a group of that share our common interest to support the commonwealth of Altis so we can liberate the people in numbers. So I come to you requesting that I join your ranks to help make this republic a better place.

What can you bring to RED (100 words minimum): From my experience, teamwork and communication which I am fluent at is key to successful work. I am a decent pilot in singleplayer (Don’t have money for multiplayer) I can also bring support and money for the gang. I like to be hidden from sight, by taking the dirt roads or going off road just to avoid the areas that contain police and robbers. I will bring my 100% to protect the gang from harm while protecting and capturing areas of interest. I am a very effective roleplayer when the situation allows and can make the experience for the rest fun.

In Game Name: g1ant

What you wrote as motivation to get in is exactly what we are looking for at this very moment. You have been accepted for a interview intoREDRUM, congratulations! You should still have our ts ip, if you don't just drop me or Haych a message.

In game name: Murtaaz

You have been declined for now. We care a lot about effort put into your application and you fitting into the gang, but 50 hours simply isn't enough to give you a chance, I'm sorry. Compliments on your application though, thanks for showing interest into REDRUM and good luck finding another gang!

In Game Name: Apolloz

How many talent points do you have at this very moment?

Quick sorry about fucking up with the quote thingy's, kept bugging out when i wanted to do multiple quotes on here.

In Game Name :SamMonk

Previous Gang(s): Encore, kicked for killing a gang member because he was a spastic noob, got me killed and refused to comp me, the division, outfits, the outfits, few other gangs

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) Kicked from 2, some reasons are valid but others bullshit, i was inactive for a month because of black ops 3 and took a break from the game, some disbanded and some were just not for me.

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot):https://gyazo.com/a7a47a94828465af277e23efc7b5016f have like 600 more on another account for legit king of the hill and breaking point and cs go.

Server previously played on (if any): N/A

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: year and a half ish

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): all week every week just Tuesday and Thursday I finish college at 5pm so I get home late

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): RDM, Mass RDM, VDM, many times, only 2 of the bans I revived have been the full amount of time given by the admins.

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10): 8 if you are capable of shooting a gun, doing tac coms, I am loud sometimes, I do talk alot but i am trying to not be as much of a cunt and stay quiet when needs be.

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): you are a new gang on asylum and i have seen you shit on some of the best gangs on asylum, seen the montages, you can shoot, your constantly on, i need a gang that plays my time, has experience on arma and fights cartels, i have seen you win cartels and lose cartels i just want to help do banks, kill other gangs and have fun, I don't know why i am applying because i am about to get -1ed by every potato aiming 10 year old in asylum but i want to see if i could add any experience and skill to the gang

What can you bring to [RED]: I have alot of game experience, gang experience, cartel experiance and play consistantly 8 hours a day, i have lots of money https://gyazo.com/b1fe8c4f09d9da0a036c251a8ebc9e0e and https://gyazo.com/9ab269a1ceb12266662a2e6c1859b6f7 ready to use, i have good gun skill, don't like playing with people that cant hit a 10m shot but if you can shoot like I see in the montages and in cartels then I think I will be a good asset to the gang.

Previous Gang(s): Encore, kicked for killing a gang member because he was a spastic noob, got me killed and refused to comp me, the division, outfits, the outfits, few other gangs

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) Kicked from 2, some reasons are valid but others bullshit, i was inactive for a month because of black ops 3 and took a break from the game, some disbanded and some were just not for me.

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot):https://gyazo.com/a7a47a94828465af277e23efc7b5016f have like 600 more on another account for legit king of the hill and breaking point and cs go.

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): all week every week just Tuesday and Thursday I finish college at 5pm so I get home late

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): RDM, Mass RDM, VDM, many times, only 2 of the bans I revived have been the full amount of time given by the admins.

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10): 8 if you are capable of shooting a gun, doing tac coms, I am loud sometimes, I do talk alot but i am trying to not be as much of a cunt and stay quiet when needs be.

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): you are a new gang on asylum and i have seen you shit on some of the best gangs on asylum, seen the montages, you can shoot, your constantly on, i need a gang that plays my time, has experience on arma and fights cartels, i have seen you win cartels and lose cartels i just want to help do banks, kill other gangs and have fun, I don't know why i am applying because i am about to get -1ed by every potato aiming 10 year old in asylum but i want to see if i could add any experience and skill to the gang

What can you bring to [RED]: I have alot of game experience, gang experience, cartel experiance and play consistantly 8 hours a day, i have lots of money https://gyazo.com/b1fe8c4f09d9da0a036c251a8ebc9e0e and https://gyazo.com/9ab269a1ceb12266662a2e6c1859b6f7 ready to use, i have good gun skill, don't like playing with people that cant hit a 10m shot but if you can shoot like I see in the montages and in cartels then I think I will be a good asset to the gang.

+1 dank potator

-1 Potato aim, likes to yell

-1, bad shot, terrible coms, kicked from Encore and banned from DHM TS

PENIS

church go back to 64 bit please l0l and fluxah you banned me from the ts because i said tac coms because you was screaming like a little bitch :P such a hypocrite and me and ollie carried the cartel against encore l0l, us 2 got more kills then your whole 9 other gang members, but thanks for your input

I mean Yes I was in 64 BIT, But im still better then you m9.

Sam tbf you cant carry shit. 1. you are shit 2. fluxah screaming like a bitch. bro you you lost some grendades mid comat and start shouting at the top of ur voice.+at the cartel you got some shitty potato shots and ollie was the good one there

+1 notorious what gang are you in ? dhm, what gang is church in ? dhm what gang is fluxah ? dhm :hurr: I see a patten here but still +1 and yes i aint as good as i was before i took a break and yes i did rage because some spastic in our gang shot me when i had 30 nades in my car, 40k worth of gear and doesn't revive me, that's when i get salty but this is their recruitment thread, i get you -1ed me if you want to talk pm me, if you want to talk shit pm me if you are going to be a little bitch pm me :P

okay well look out for them idm but i made a valid point, now can we not fight on this thread, make a new one and link it me :P

+1 good guy

1/2 Doesn't wanna play on server 5 with me