Rebel Log In Message

1 hour ago, bamf said:

It's supposed to be a subtle hint that someone logged in there, not WoodenShoes'esque ESP...

It doesn't display the warning message while in a vehicle. Sometimes when I am in an car "mainly an ifrit" waiting for everyone to get in, they all scream "someone logged in" and I don't see the message at the top right. Is this intended?

13 minutes ago, Goldy said:

It doesn't display the warning message while in a vehicle. Sometimes when I am in an car "mainly an ifrit" waiting for everyone to get in, they all scream "someone logged in" and I don't see the message at the top right. Is this intended?

It currently looks for "Man"s.

I'll see if I can hack~y a method to pushBack alive vehicle crew in there reliably.

Just now, Reapered said:

you might have said this before, but why don't you add a cartel log in message?

Cartels move, and I know people in the community would look to use that information as a way to get people banned more so than anything else. In other words, it's possible to accidentally ghost into a cartel. On the other hand, Rebel base locations are static and having "cleared" the area it is unfair to have someone log into a building behind you and kill you. 

Vanilla Coke likes this
2 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Would change me having to yell 20 times that I'm logging into rebel so my gang doesn't shit themselves.

Probably happens too early to do gang checks (but I'd have to look)