Governor be able to start events?

Should the Governor be able to host specific events?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Governor be able to host specific events?

• Yes.
    • No.

As a way to expand the position of governor or at least allow for more events, the governor should be able to start events that do not require administrative oversight, such as scrubbing toilets. The governor should only be able to host one event per restart or day and should require a minimum amount of players on to start. If the event includes some illegal activities, then it should be require for there to be a certain amount of cops online. All constructive input is appreciated!

Revisions:

-if the governor was hosting an event that was illegal the police should be able to capture the governor to quell the illegal event.

Edited by Maric
5 minutes ago, Maric said:

As a way to expand the position of governor or at least allow for more events, the governor should be able to start events that do not require administrative oversight, such as scrubbing toilets. The governor should only be able to host one event per restart or day and should require a minimum amount of players on to start. If the event includes some illegal activities, then it should be require for there to be a certain amount of cops online. All constructive input is appreciated!

+1 

That would involve us having any idea at all what the absolute hell is in Admin's events (which we don't).

This is why we now have additional checks to make sure you don't have more than the maximum number of talents, a rebel and BH license, or Marksman and MBH.... It came to our attention people were just giving people talents with no checks or prevention to meet in-game mechanics.

26 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

That would involve us having any idea at all what the absolute hell is in Admin's events (which we don't).

This is why we now have additional checks to make sure you don't have more than the maximum number of talents, a rebel and BH license, or Marksman and MBH.... It came to our attention people were just giving people talents with no checks or prevention to meet in-game mechanics.

But Gnashes.... :FeelsBadMan:

2 hours ago, HotWings said:

Giving some random turd access to admin stuff? Hell no

Anything like this would be via "approved" events going through Bamf/Paratus/Me and then being included in the mission file as an actual thing. And then just click button to make event happen.

11 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Anything like this would be via "approved" events going through Bamf/Paratus/Me and then being included in the mission file as an actual thing. And then just click button to make event happen.

I feel like after server events are done by admins hard restarts are normally done pretty soon after. Governors wont be able to do that.

Just now, HotWings said:

I feel like after server events are done by admins hard restarts are normally done pretty soon after. Governors wont be able to do that.

I didn't say it would ever actually happen. I just said that's how it would.

32 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

If they put this in this idea would probably work out pretty well. +1