Find 'Houses for sale'

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Can you please fix the 'Find houses for sale' sign so that it actually works and displays houses that are currently for sale. It will make it easier for people instead of having to mindlessly wander and check every house to see if it's for sale.

I think KBW implemented this one, so the chances of it being re-implemented is very slim, 

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

It only worked for listed houses, and I also have no idea why it's broken. So...

+1 For it showing player listed houses, -1 for it showing every house. 

If it showed every house available it would become impossible for players to get lucky and find a nice house because they put a bit more effort into searching. It would just become too easy if you could just click a button and have your map filled with every possible house. 

Edited by Legit
BlackShot and Matthew like this
Just now, Legit said:

+1 For it showing player listed houses, -1 for it showing every house. 

If it showed every house available it would become impossible for players to get lucky and find a nice house because they put a bit more effort into searching. It would just become too easy if you could just click a button and have your map filled with every possible house. 

Yeah I agree with this, just show listed houses since we can search for them on the forums anyway.

Make the sign a toggle for marking houses on the map. Mark all houses the are listed by players and that are for sale by bank. There is no reason i should have to drive around from house to house for a few hours to try to find one. People above are goofy af for saying just listed houses. Major props from me if you can figure out house to make it happen. Side note, I've personally never seen that sign work making life even harder for me :FeelsBadMan:

• 2 weeks later...