Cannot load in to server 1 to 3

henky

1 minute ago, henky said:

Anyone has the same issue ?

i can join the server but after choosing a slot i keep stuck on receiving data.

Already deleted the mission file.

Tried to download it first on s2 but this tooked ages. joined s4 and this was instant downloaded.

delete mission file. to do so type %appdata% in your windows search bar click local, click arma 3, then click mpmissions cache, right click altis_life.altis.pbo and delete it, try to load into a server, you will have to redownload the mission file. Delete all mission files, not just the asylum one. i know you already tried to delete asylums

Edited by TheRealLethal
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

delete mission file. to do so type %appdata% in your windows search bar click local, click arma 3, then click mpmissions cache, right click altis_life.altis.pbo and delete it, try to load into a server, you will have to redownload the mission file

thank you for the info but this is already done.

4 minutes ago, henky said:

Already deleted the mission file.

Tried to download it first on s2 but this tooked ages. joined s4 and this was instant downloaded.

1 hour ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Have you tried to use an cant remember the name (Internet booster) that gives internet priority to your Arma and let you assign it? I'm thinking it has something to do with the connection between you and those servers. But can give it a try.

Not sure what u mean. But its kinda odd that it before always worked. And i do not have any problems on s1 and s4.

Nobody else that has the same issue

11 minutes ago, henky said:

Not sure what u mean. But its kinda odd that it before always worked. And i do not have any problems on s1 and s4.

Nobody else that has the same issue

I had the same problem, I couldn't join S2 but only from the launcher l, one day I just forgot to join through launcher and it was solved. Not sure what else it can be or how to solve it. Sorry, I will look for a solution.  

henky likes this
6 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

I had the same problem, I couldn't join S2 but only from the launcher l, one day I just forgot to join through launcher and it was solved. Not sure what else it can be or how to solve it. Sorry, I will look for a solution.  

Maybe hard restart of the servers?

Must have something to do with speed

26 minutes ago, henky said:

Maybe hard restart of the servers?

Must have something to do with speed

It definetly has something to do with speed. Do you have an SSD? Some people haven't been able to join since their pc don't proceed fast enough. Have you tried it with nothing else open but arma? Not even things on background ? 

17 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

It definetly has something to do with speed. Do you have an SSD? Some people haven't been able to join since their pc don't proceed fast enough. Have you tried it with nothing else open but arma? Not even things on background ? 

Have only ssd in my pc.

Like i said server 1 and server 4 works fine. Its has to do something with s2 and s3.

5 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

do you have nologs as a launch parameter ?

Have to check it later. Has this to be in or out

Just now, eleec said:

Same issue here. But only for S3. 

Also multiple reports from other EU people for Server 3.

Do those peple get kicked out aswell after a few minuted loading in?

Just now, henky said:

Have to check it later. Has this to be in or out

Do those peple get kicked out aswell after a few minuted loading in?

Actually no. It works for them after a long load (10mins) 

But as for me - It kicks me out with the BE kick after a long loading time. Nothing had helped in any way. 

Just now, eleec said:

But as for me - It kicks me out with the BE kick after a long loading time. Nothing had helped in any way. 

Same thing be kick after receiving data for long time. You should try to delete your mission file and join that same server. You can see the diffrent with downloading the mission on the bad server and good server.

It has to do something with the server @Paratus

Edited by henky
3 hours ago, eleec said:

It's because BattlEye times out trying to check your files.

If you manage to load in and you're getting incredibly bad frames, it's BattlEye struggling to perform it's signature scan. 5 minutes later you'll get kicked, unless the server manages to complete the scan, but it almost never does.

• 10 months later...