Prison salt

15 minutes ago, Twinkie Doge said:

Or you can press plates if you have a small bounty, or you can go AFK, OR you can not get sent to jail!

I actually hate it when cops say "Don't do illegal stuff then stick to apples" or whatever like you kind of are now, going to jail is part of rebel gameplay and if you play as rebel its eventually inevitable. No one presses plates as like someone else said, 30k tickets are easy to RP out of and get ticketed for 5k or something instead so if you do have a 100k-200k bounty whatever you get I think it's a good idea to make a bit of money in prison for when you get out, just like you would in real life albeit a very small amount. +1

Edited by Markus Omari
12 minutes ago, Markus Omari said:

I actually hate it when cops say "Don't do illegal stuff then stick to apples" or whatever like you kind of are now, going to jail is part of rebel gameplay and if you play as rebel its eventually inevitable. No one presses plates as like someone else said, 30k tickets are easy to RP out of and get ticketed for 5k or something instead so if you do have a 100k-200k bounty whatever you get I think it's a good idea to make a bit of money in prison for when you get out, just like you would in real life albeit a very small amount. +1

Part of cop RP is to tell you to do legal stuff...

1 hour ago, Markus Omari said:

Prisoners make literally 15-20 cents a hour. Even high class jobs such as carpentry only pay like 1.50 per hour.

25 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Prisoners make literally 15-20 cents a hour. Even high class jobs such as carpentry only pay like 1.50 per hour.

Well yea if they working for the gov while in prison but wat bout jobs that other inmates have u do? Make it where u can smuggle in weed and stuff or make it where u can do off jobs hired by inmates that have more money or whatever makes people not always alt tab when in jail lol...

8 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Well yea if they working for the gov while in prison but wat bout jobs that other inmates have u do? Make it where u can smuggle in weed and stuff or make it where u can do off jobs hired by inmates that have more money or whatever makes people not always alt tab when in jail lol...

If they can add stuff that would be cool, but ultimately I think people will just afk in jail regardless of the activities provided. 

Just now, HotWings said:

If they can add stuff that would be cool, but ultimately I think people will just afk in jail regardless of the activities provided. 

Not if it makes u money.. a lot of new guys go to jail and don't even know where the new bail sign is lol... give them something else to do besides just run around and around and sign up for laser tag and begging everyone in side to join laser tag lol... maybe add a burger stand and rp it as a way to hire people in prison to do ur bidding...  Idk I'm just thinking of stuff while here at work...

Dally likes this

Some times you may have a 30k bounty and the cops turn on Robocop mode and give you a 15k ticket if you turn yourself in or higher if otherwise, despite good rp. this just provides an alternative option in jail, you could press plate, do laser tag (very unlikely) or salt to make some small amount of money for when you leave. its just gives options for different situations.