Gear up customization option for rebels and BH

As a career cop I really like that gear up feature we have and I think rebels and BH are getting the short end of the stick not having a custom gear up option. My suggestion would be a custom gear up slot or slots where they can save preselected load outs and then gear up at rebel outpost or skiptracer. While it's gearing up,  don't charge them until it's complete so they can still be killed while gearing and lose the cash on them. 

What do you guys think?

Not a bad idea at all but it has its pros and cons:

Cons

It would decrease rebel camping

It would increase gangs going back to cartels if they die initially faster that what it is now.

Pros

Reduced time of gearing up a rebel

No need to take out money from the bank before gearing up/Safe method

+1 if we can get pre selected loadouts(choose the loadout we want,Customize) in the gear up option also. For Cops, UC also.

@Silver-Spy what he suggested was that they need the money on them for rebel, BH, to gear up but it would only be taken from them once they are 100% geared, in that mean time they can be killed and that money can be robbed.

This was suggested before, but it never happend. :(

Edited by James.Anderson
14 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Cons

It would increase gangs going back to cartels if they die initially faster that what it is now.

Pros

How is this a Con....

46 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Cons

Pros

Coming back to cartels is for surely a pro

Can you add a rebel shop in Kavala Square? I think that would help out a lot. But nah seriously this would just make Rebel so easy to get in and get out. It's not supposed to be easy you are supposed to be on guard the whole time. And plus if rebels could come back to fights as easy as cops oh god there would never be an end to Feds and banks, we'd just have to remove the tracer script and lethal everyone lol.

1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

Cons

Pros

You will forever take money out of you're bank....

On 3/12/2017 at 1:08 AM, Sugarfoot said:

Negative, there needs to be less scripts / memory usages on asylum.

Other then that the whole point of rebel is to be risky thats the beauty in rebel not being safe

On 3/12/2017 at 1:49 AM, Treeontyn said:

As a cop you get the shitty starter loadouts so it is annoying to have to drop everything and then gear. Where as on civ you are already naked.

I mean it should really only take you 30 seconds to a minute max to gear anyways, I don't see a point in it...

Couldnt agree more.  I fought against cops getting the regear option because its simply lazy and unneeded.  Just makes it easier to zerg rush back.