Bounty Hunter Talent

Just now, william said:

esc + m allows ou to see map while blindfolded, yes its exploiting but u cant prove it, so this is a good idea.

Soon enough Gnashes will just make it move your map and GPS into your inventory. Then what :frog: 

Just now, Norwegianviking said:

Was supposed to buy 3 blindfolds one time instead, I bought 30. I was soo fucking pissed.

Ten minutes later you forget about it and go "eh can't be bothered to store them" then you run away and get killed and some vulture picks them up and runs away :FeelsBadMan:

Just now, Smee said:

Well as @william there is an exploit / bug which makes players to see their map while blind folded "esc+m" so i dont see why removing a players map to avoid this bug

You can still see through it yes, but you can't see your map, which is better than nothing.

Then he could just force first person, then you can't see shit if you're in an Orca. :frog: 

Becomes a big enough problem and eventually it will get fixed. 

Just now, Smee said:

Well as @william there is an exploit / bug which makes players to see their map while blind folded "esc+m" so i dont see why removing a players map to avoid this bug

3 minutes ago, william said:

esc + m allows ou to see map while blindfolded, yes its exploiting but u cant prove it, so this is a good idea.

Exactly

: ) likes this