Any ETA on the servers being playable?

We had an issue where BABS and our ban lists went offline. That problem is solved. Mass kicks right now are caused by a Bohemia bug. When they figure that out and release a hotfix that will settle some of those down. The "normal" mass kicks that we have are still related to memory usage on the server which HOPEFULLY should be lessened when Paratus finished switching the mission file to 64bit.

Jwilly, Silver-Spy, Space and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Olio said:

We had an issue where BABS and our ban lists went offline. That problem is solved. Mass kicks right now are caused by a Bohemia bug. When they figure that out and release a hotfix that will settle some of those down. The "normal" mass kicks that we have are still related to memory usage on the server which HOPEFULLY should be lessened when Paratus finished switching the mission file to 64bit.

If they are caused by a Bohemia bug, why don't any other servers kick ?

Space and Brendon Smith like this
5 minutes ago, Super Bumbi said:

Well you see son, scripting is a talent few people possess. So now buckle your little belt around your waist up and don't question why, simply accept it's happening and move along.

cant move along when we try to fight and mass kicks happen, son.

48 minutes ago, Dredd said:

You see. I didn't get it at first - but now I walk to Kavala square and I carry only a simple weapon.  Why? Because I know I'll get RDM'd/VDM'd/my car stolen/blown up. Works out fine now. Maybe you guys should do your cartels like that!

Please stfu

8 hours ago, Fudger said:

If they are caused by a Bohemia bug, why don't any other servers kick ?

We have actually talked with several other life servers and they are having similar kick issues, not as frequent but after the patch they are also having kick problems that have risen from the patch.