Poll: are you satisfied with the new prison?

massi

Are you satisified with the new prison?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the new prison?

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

The majority wanted the CL script yet people still bitch about that.  They have already said a million times it was a balancing change.  They're not going to revert a balance change because the people who lost advantage are complaining about it. That was pretty much expected.

:kermit:

Same island new layout that will fix it simple fix instead of making 3 new prisons inb4 fourth 

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

:kermit:

Same island new layout that will fix it simple fix instead of making 3 new prisons inb4 fourth 

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Complaining wont fix anything. Offer a solution.  Design something they will consider in a place they will accept.  Old skiptracer could be good imo with some modifications.

15 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Complaining wont fix anything. Offer a solution.  Design something they will consider in a place they will accept.  Old skiptracer could be good imo with some modifications.

actually that would be better I just think the old prison is fine with some new improvements such as maybe no deer stands and a extended front gate so its not just one entrance but like 3 and PS Im not complaining I could care less I haven't played as much anyways I just think these designs arnt cutting it. 

Edited by Brendon Smith
2 minutes ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

I think he ment if people liked the current prison system, they would do a prison break.

The prison is now faster to do you just need to actually open the gates now. The only actual complaint is kills are harder.  Which I'm pretty sure was 100% intended. 

Just now, HotWings said:

The prison is now faster to do you just need to actually open the gates now. The only actual complaint is kills are harder.  Which I'm pretty sure was 100% intended. 

Ok.. as i said if people liked it they would be doing pb's. You can make it harder saying the other one was too easy but if no one in the community likes it why not just revert it?

Just now, HotWings said:

Honestly I think I speak on behalf of everyone who enjoyed prison breaks

NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF IT IS FASTER TO DO OR SLOWER

WE

JUST

WANT

TO

KILL

PEOPLE

FudgeR and Azeh like this
Just now, :(:(:(:(:( said:

WE

JUST

WANT

TO

KILL

PEOPLE

Expect peopleto be like

"if you wanna only kill people go on koth this isnt the place for you!"

xd

Edited by Fudger
massi likes this

WE

JUST

WANT

TO

KILL

PEOPLE

If the devs wanted wasteland they would host wastelend.  The problem here is you assume they give a single care that all you want to do is kill people.  That is NOT the purpose of the feature.  

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

If the devs wanted wasteland they would host wastelend.  The problem here is you assume they give a single care that all you want to do is kill people.  That is NOT the purpose of the feature.  

Right;

1. We have red zones which are KOS
  2. We have an island dedicated to just killing people
  3. We have cartels, an area dedicated to killing people
  4. We have a gang war system, dedicated for just killing people
  5. We have a red name system, oh yes, just dedicated for killing people
  6. People do banks, 40% for money, 60% just to kill people
  7. People do feds, 20% for money (Since the pay is already close to awful), 80% just to kill people
  8. People fight turfs, sometimes just for kills, sometimes for the advantages of having it

Trying to tell people this isn't a wasteland server is a bit far fetched. I would say we are a wasteland server with aspects of RP tbh

Edited by :( :( :( :( :(
Azeh, Steve, FudgeR and 1 other like this

1. We have an island dedicated to just killing people
  2. We have cartels, an area dedicated to killing people
  3. We have a gang war system, dedicated for just killing people
  4. We have a red name system, oh yes, just dedicated for killing people
  5. People do banks, 40% for money, 60% just to kill people
  6. People do feds, 20% for money (Since the pay is already close to awful), 80% just to kill people
  7. People fight turfs, sometimes just for kills, sometimes for the advantages of having it

Trying to tell people this isn't a wasteland server is a bit far fetched. I would say we are a wasteland server with aspects of RP tbh

1,2,3,4,8 are all optional features for people who choose do do them. and 5 was just removed.  

Even if you account for those things, only a handful of people are actually fighting cartels/turfs and even then they refuse to fight in the first place. Which is why there is such and uproar that you cant get easy fights with cops anymore.  Maybe if gangs would actually fight gangs again you wouldn't have to get your fix trying to fight people who are not nearly as coordinated or skilled in general.  Gangs used to fight for hours one end, now they bitch out after 2 fights max its pretty sad.

Just now, HotWings said:

1,2,3,4,8 are all optional features for people who choose do do them. and 5 was just removed.  

Even if you account for those things, only a handful of people are actually fighting cartels/turfs and even then they refuse to fight in the first place. Which is why there is such and uproar that you cant get easy fights with cops anymore.  Maybe if gangs would actually fight gangs again you wouldn't have to get your fix trying to fight people who are not nearly as coordinated or skilled in general.  Gangs used to fight for hours one end, now they bitch out after 2 fights max its pretty sad.

Yeah, because the servers actually allow us to fight for even 10 minutes. :shrug:

Steve and FudgeR like this
6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Well its fun fights till nv shoto you in the back and then BE comes and wipes everyone

For real nobody does a prison break for rp, even if you do the cops arnt going to rp with you, and if they do it's straight garbage rp. They probably intended to make this server a rp server but obviously it fails at that myswell just make it biased of fighting  each other that's the purpose of arma anyways 

54 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

For real nobody does a prison break for rp, even if you do the cops arnt going to rp with you, and if they do it's straight garbage rp. They probably intended to make this server a rp server but obviously it fails at that myswell just make it biased of fighting  each other that's the purpose of arma anyways 

The argument is more about balance, the RP crap is more or less a distraction.  

1 hour ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

Yeah, because the servers actually allow us to fight for even 10 minutes. :shrug:

Lets be 100% honest here, gangs have refused to actually fight since gang cap. Dont blame the kicks for that.  

Edited by HotWings
Just now, HotWings said:

Lets be 100% honest here, gangs have refused to actually fight since gang cap. Dont blame the kicks for that.  

I mean gangs still fight but gang life is kinda poopy rn. Its the fact that most of the time during a cartel when you get BE kicked then try to go again and get kicked again, most people dont want to play in that environment. 

3 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The argument is more about balance, the RP crap is more or less a distraction.  

Balance between cops and civs? if anything it should lean more towards rebels. As a cop Idgaf if I die because I can be right back in the matter if minutes with a loadout I didn't even have to pay for, eventually cops always win because of mass numbers and being able to be back in no time. fix that and it will be balanced.

Fighting cops is more fun than fighting other rebels, theres more of a risk factor to it and some what rp.

Edited by JacobHarr
Just now, Boomerman said:

I mean gangs still fight but gang life is kinda poopy rn. Its the fact that most of the time during a cartel when you get BE kicked then try to go again and get kicked again, most people dont want to play in that environment. 

You forget the part of retard cops and bh's camping donor just to profit free money off of unarmed people that cant do anything other than alt+f4 :D

Gangs fight 2-3 lives max now. Back when Bad Blood and the like were around cartels were constantly being fought.  That stopped with group cap, Im not saying fights never happen, just that they dont happen like they used to.  People were not assed to fight cops because you had people who actually wanted to fight.  Some of those people became career cops and you see them now asking for constant fights one cop.  Having a fight every now and then is fun, but so is helping some newbie who keeps getting killed in town and showing him the ropes.  

Just now, JacobHarr said:

Balance between cops and civs? if anything it should lean more towards rebels. As a cop Idgaf if I die because I can be right back in the matter if minutes with a loadout I didn't even have to pay for, eventually cops always win because of mass numbers and being able to be back in no time. fix that and it will be balanced

It is still balanced towards rebel, just not near as much.  Everything overall is balanced towards the rebel faction.  As Gnashes I believe said "cops should almost always win against civilians in a fight and almost always lose to rebels."  The prison instead of being 90% rebel sided is now like 75% offering cops a couple spots to shot from behind which are easily countered.  I have still yet to see cops win and full fledged prison.

2 minutes ago, Fudger said:

You forget the part of retard cops and bh's camping donor just to profit free money off of unarmed people that cant do anything other than alt+f4 :D

I would be ok with courthouse being removed from donor. When I was a Sgt i used to yell at people for camping donor all the time. There are other rebels tho, not nearly as convenient I agree.

FudgeR likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

Gangs fight 2-3 lives max now. Back when Bad Blood and the like were around cartels were constantly being fought.  That stopped with group cap, Im not saying fights never happen, just that they dont happen like they used to.  People were not assed to fight cops because you had people who actually wanted to fight.  Some of those people became career cops and you see them now asking for constant fights one cop.  Having a fight every now and then is fun, but so is helping some newbie who keeps getting killed in town and showing him the ropes.  

Trust me I know, I played during the era of bad blood and other gangs. Gangs arent going to fight more than 2-3 lives as cartels arent as profitable due to having to pull from them etc. Some gangs will fight more than 2-3 lives but that is due to the gang itself having that mentality.

JacobHarr likes this

Trust me I know, I played during the era of bad blood and other gangs. Gangs arent going to fight more than 2-3 lives as cartels arent as profitable due to having to pull from them etc. Some gangs will fight more than 2-3 lives but that is due to the gang itself having that mentality.

hence, insurance made life better

So rebels refuse to fight each other (for whatever reason), that means cops should have to fight them constantly instead?  

3 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I would be ok with courthouse being removed from donor. When I was a Sgt i used to yell at people for camping donor all the time. There are other rebels tho, not nearly as convenient I agree.

Yea.. but when your fighting arms your tryna gear quick to get back into the fight not tryna drive or fly from the other side of the map. Its like making rebels have their own fun 

Just now, HotWings said:

I never claimed they would be 100% accurate, but are you implying that rebels didnt win pretty much all prisons?

Even on the pygros island it was atleast a 50/50 chance, it all just depends what cops are on, how many cops are on if they're any higher ups, if swat is working. there's just to many factors.

Completing the prison break is one thing but getting out is another

Edited by JacobHarr
Just now, Fudger said:

Yea.. but when your fighting arms your tryna gear quick to get back into the fight not tryna drive or fly from the other side of the map. Its like making rebels have their own fun 

Worst is when you get thru donor, get meds, get to rebel and get killed by a rat camping on tower. :shrug: