Poll: are you satisfied with the new prison?

massi

Are you satisified with the new prison?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the new prison?

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

We don't even know what is the active player base is.  On top of that, this is the forums.  Again, I'd love to see some kind of in-game poll just to show that the new prison is hated.  We all know how that would go. 

It probably wouldn't work because a lot of kavalians wouldn't know what it is and will just say something false.

6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The point still remains, if 30% of the active player base voted for it, would they change it? No they wouldn't.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sample_(statistics)

5 hours ago, HotWings said:

The kind of attitude where he is focusing on Identity?  That is what he should be doing.  The kind of attitude where he isnt going to make a change to cater to what amounts to no more than 10 people actually posting in this thread about the prison?  About a 4th of the player base voted in this poll, that frankly isnt very many, and if the admins really looked into it I would bet more than one person voted multiple times on other accounts.  The real problem here is this groups attitude towards addressing it.  I dont agree with Eptic often, but he is 100% correct.  You cant just bitch about something and not provide a solution.  I have challenged you guys to come up with a concept that could be submitted, but instead its the same old "just put it back the community wants it so we can kill cops easier" argument.  

MOTHER FUCKER IM NOT EPTIC

@the end IS

Edited by EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy
2 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Cant we as a fun statistic see how many people have actually attempted a prison break the last couple of months. That should be an indicator on if the new prison is succesfull

Considering Gnashes said they expected prison breaks to go down, im not sure exactly how you would plan to measure that

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Considering Gnashes said they expected prison breaks to go down, im not sure exactly how you would plan to measure that

He might have said that amount of prison breaks would go down, but if we see numbers on how many are in fact done, then that would be a nice to see if prison breaks are a feature that are used by the players. If there is very few being done, then it should point towards it not being successful, as nobody are doing them, where as a ton of PBs are happening, that say that its a huge success since a tone of them are being done

massi likes this