harvesting organs

can anyone explain everything about harvesting organs because there is so much I don't know or that i feel like no one really knows. as in what to do wth the raw organs and does it ping ur location. and is it even worth it lol. i mean i guess if you collect like 10-15 how much do they sell for?

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

can anyone explain everything about harvesting organs because there is so much I don't know or that i feel like no one really knows. as in what to do wth the raw organs and does it ping ur location. and is it even worth it lol. i mean i guess if you collect like 10-15 how much do they sell for?

Ok so capture someone and take them out of city limits kill them over a fire 

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

It sells for like 6-7k i think 

step one buy a hemmet transport. step 2 go to kavala and promise noobies 10k and new opportunities. drive them to weed field... zip tie all of them. kill one and force the other to harvest his organs. repeat the process until you have acquired several organs lmao 

1 hour ago, ICP | Drex said:

Looks like we'll work on a guide for that @patato12 @General Baked Potatoes