Computer Upgrades

So i get between 40-60 frams usually on the higher end. I have a 970 nvidia 16gb of ram i7 3.5 or something like that. While there is nothing wrong with the frams, It just doesn't look like some of the "youtubers gameplay" and some days it's extremely frams tearing or just laggy asf (system lag not internet) I have tried changing my settings and tried all types of shit. By looking at my parts what should i upgrade to be able to run it "near perfect" or at least better for a reasonable price. at this point I don't know how much money I want to put into parts but I might as well put a good bit in lmao. Suggest what i should upgrade or add to make it run hella smooth minus the fact that arma already has shitty optimization. 

3 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

So i get between 40-60 frams usually on the higher end. I have a 970 nvidia 16gb of ram i7 3.5 or something like that. While there is nothing wrong with the frams, It just doesn't look like some of the "youtubers gameplay" and some days it's extremely frams tearing or just laggy asf (system lag not internet) I have tried changing my settings and tried all types of shit. By looking at my parts what should i upgrade to be able to run it "near perfect" or at least better for a reasonable price. at this point I don't know how much money I want to put into parts but I might as well put a good bit in lmao. Suggest what i should upgrade or add to make it run hella smooth minus the fact that arma already has shitty optimization. 

Do you know the model of the i7 you have? 

Edited by thero

970 GTX and I7 4790K @ 1080 P on high settings will net you the 60 FPS but only out side of the city.

In the city or with a lot of action you will always be around 40-50.

IF you want more dont spend money on a GPU get a 7700K and you will be in the 60's + all the time. 1080P ofc..

If you are looking for 1440P then you need a new card as well!

Edited by Manolo