infuriating

explicit

a lot of people have been listening to Kendrick Lamar's HUMBLE. and album DAMN. recently.

now here's something fucking infuriating

from 2:03 to 2:06 in the video Kendrick utters the line "I don't fabricate it, ayy, most of y'all be fakin', ayy" and during the same line at 2:05 to 2:06 in the video the "most of y'all be fakin', ayy" is not properly synced. infuriating. 

4886059d2c681d0e7defea8fb1d924b4.gif

there are also like three fucking more errors in this video and it's making me angry

Edited by explicit
18 minutes ago, explicit said:

a lot of people have been listening to Kendrick Lamar's HUMBLE. and album DAMN. recently.

now here's something fucking infuriating

from 2:03 to 2:06 in the video Kendrick utters the line "I don't fabricate it, ayy, most of y'all be fakin', ayy" and during the same line at 2:05 to 2:06 in the video the "most of y'all be fakin', ayy" is not properly synced. infuriating. 

4886059d2c681d0e7defea8fb1d924b4.gif

there are also like three fucking more errors in this video and it's making me angry

Go outside nerd.    :frog:

Edited by troublesome
thero, Pee Jay, explicit and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, wollie35 said:

Nah man, idk if you know this but whenever i turn myself in to the cops and mahdizzle is on im basically guaranteed to be burned or shot in the face, i like your idea tho ;)

im sure he does aswell. i mean mahdizzle once did tell me to shove my binoculars up my ass tho which i found pretty hot @Mahdizzle

Mahdizzle likes this