Content Ideas

• 2 months later...

In my opinion what Asylum needs for cartels is a change to the way the fridge works. The fridge was put in because gangs were making too much money off cartels with little work involved. As it stands right now with the mass kicks and such you will often times go pick up from a cartel and get kicked with the dirty money on you while you were flying to a rebel. It's frustrating and of course you can submit comp but we all know that takes a good put of time and sometimes a few days for it to get approved.

I suggest @bamf you make it so that instead of having to sell the dirty money to rebel, gangs can go to the cartel and scroll wheel on the fridge and simply deliver it to the gang bank. This removes rats taking the money for themselves entirely, it also discourages a pistol banger camping the cartel and instead encourages them to the actually cap it. Isn't that what we all want is more cartel fights not some new player who is gang-less who kills maybe one of you at the cartel but you kill the pistol banger and get the your team mate revived. It turns into a nasty spiral of less cartel fights and more people capping for the money not for the competitive aspect of putting your name on the map which is how it used to be.

Edit: as much as I would love to see cartel money go straight to the gang bank, this is the best compromise I could think of and I'm sure many people would be happy to see it.

Noliver. likes this