Rebel/APD representatives

Rebel/APD representative ( rip my english )   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rebel/APD representative

• Awesome idea.
    • No
    • Maybe but... ( comment )

I took this idea from another community and i think Asylum needs it really bad.

Rebel Presentatives. These people should be giving the developing team ideas what can balance out the game more and make the game more appealing for them

APD Presentatives. These people should be giving the developing team ideas what can balance out the game more and make the game more appealing for them

These 2 things should be considered as ranks and we need people who have played at least for 1+ Year on Asylum and need a basic 50/50 understanding on the APD & Rebel side!!!

Comment below i want input and quick!

Gubber Flexx likes this
3 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Yeah captains who come with more ridicilous ideas then Durgas abs. :kappa:

No but for real Captains do not come with 100% common sensed ideas anyway

lmao, but there is always going to be "corruption" no matter where you go, following up with hotwings' the whole "deals being made and not telling people" would happen and butthurt inc would commence. 

Edited by xFurnish

Presentatives is not a word.  The word you're looking for is representatives.  

We basically already have this within the Administration Team.  When we recruit new Admins we take this into account.  For example, I play 90%+ Civilian and EMT.  Other Admins can bring in APD experience, rebel experience, big gang experience, etc.   We do give feedback to the developer Paratus.  That feedback includes our thoughts, bug reports, and feedback from the community as well.  It works pretty well and I don't see the need for representatives.

Rodrigo likes this
49 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

We basically already have this within the Administration Team.  When we recruit new Admins we take this into account.  For example, I play 90%+ Civilian and EMT.  Other Admins can bring in APD experience, rebel experience, big gang experience, etc.   We do give feedback to the developer Paratus.  That feedback includes our thoughts, bug reports, and feedback from the community as well.  It works pretty well and I don't see the need for representatives.

Most all of the rebels (smoke and Bilal etc) left, the ones who are admins arent in touch with the modern rebel except for DaQQ. Not saying that this is a good idea, it was tried and failed, but l think you guys should reset your garages start off with 100k and try to be a top cartel gang :D

57 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

You're not in a big gang though, are you even REALLY in a gang?

17 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Most all of the rebels (smoke and Bilal etc) left, the ones who are admins arent in touch with the modern rebel except for DaQQ. Not saying that this is a good idea, it was tried and failed, but l think you guys should reset your garages start off with 100k and try to be a top cartel gang :D

Why should we reset our accounts, if anything a lot of our admins have shown we can make money. Atleast 10 of our admins have been among top 5 most wealthy on the server, some while being in a rebel gang, and even though most of our rebel admins have stopped playing, doesnt mean we are out of touch of the "modern rebel"

14 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

You're not in a big gang though, are you even REALLY in a gang?

He never said that, he said he is a civilian, the people who dont run around in huge groups with mks

Just now, Budbringer said:

Why should we reset our accounts, if anything a lot of our admins have shown we can make money. Atleast 10 of our admins have been among top 5 most wealthy on the server, some while being in a rebel gang, and even though most of our rebel admins have stopped playing, doesnt mean we are out of touch of the "modern rebel"

He never said that, he said he is a civilian, the people who dont run around in huge groups with mks

So his argument is invalid for this thread, since it's rebels/APD