Adding Tempests to Asylum

I personally have been wanting tempests in asylum for a while. For those who don't know, Tempests are an OPFOR heavy cargo truck that are very similar to Hemmtts. I have been trying to think of some applications for the Tempest Device in particular I will give my reasonable ideas, then I will give my highly unlikley idea. But first I will get rid of certain fears about this vehicle.

FEARS:

- Many people think that tempest devices are bullet proof, this however isn't completely true. It does, for the most part, make it so that pistol rounds do very little damage.

- The Tempests are actually made for mine prevention in the normal game, however it can still be blown up just like the normal hemmtt

IDEAS:

- Tempest Device - The tempest device is a normal tempest with a random machine on the back of it, I have thought of an use for such machine. This machine could have the ability to tell you when cops are within 500m of you. This would give the Tempest device a great purpose for those who run large quantities of drugs. The device would only be able to tell you if cops are near you while inside of the vehicle. Also I think a reasonable cargo capacity for such vehicle to be 850 space, considering it is about the same size as the hemmtt transport. You also would only be able to only buy this vehicle at rebel, OR, craft it at the black market. Price point would be around 65,000 to 75,000

- Here is my unlikely idea. Add the Tempest box and let it hold 1200 item capacity, make the tempest much more expensive than the hemmt box, lets say 85,000 - 95,000. It would also only be able to be purchased at Rebel, OR, crafted at blackmarket.

16 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

The tempest device is a normal tempest with a random machine on the back of it, I have thought of an use for such machine. This machine could have the ability to tell you when cops are within 500m of you.

fuck no

matth likes this
2 hours ago, Skyle said:

It would be a cool idea for sure but it would be weird only being used to having Hemmts as the largest trucks for such a long time

It would be weird but change has to be made at some point to make the servers better. "It being weird" shouldn't be an excuse for no change.

3 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

- Tempest Device - The tempest device is a normal tempest with a random machine on the back of it, I have thought of an use for such machine. This machine could have the ability to tell you when cops are within 500m of you. This would give the Tempest device a great purpose for those who run large quantities of drugs. The device would only be able to tell you if cops are near you while inside of the vehicle. Also I think a reasonable cargo capacity for such vehicle to be 850 space, considering it is about the same size as the hemmtt transport. You also would only be able to only buy this vehicle at rebel, OR, craft it at the black market. Price point would be around 65,000 to 75,000

It should also come with attached ballistic missiles and small army of african child soldiers, and have rotors so it could fly away in case cops get to close

Just now, Smee said:

the thing is a tank and does not bring RP to asylum. Unfortunate as much as players want it in the game dev's will always say no to this.

It is not anywhere near a tank past pistol rounds dont know what you are talking about