Headset, keyboard and mouse

Headphones - Sennheiser HD 598's

Keyboard - Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid-I

Mouse - Logitech G502

I do have to use an external mic though since the Sennheisers are just headphones. I use an Audiotechnica At2020. I honestly love the set up but some people would probably rather have a headset and numpad.

Edited by Yung Kali-G
15 minutes ago, James Ford said:

I am looking to upgrade my current headset, keyboard, and mouse. What kind of keyboard, headset, and mouse do you guys use/recommend?

I use and feel comfortable with Keyboard: Logitech G810  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite   Headset: Logitech G430 but there are better ones that one isn't all that but its good.

Currently looking for a new mouse pad myself something big.  Might hit the bestbuy and see what I can find.

2 hours ago, James Ford said:

I am looking to upgrade my current headset, keyboard, and mouse. What kind of keyboard, headset, and mouse do you guys use/recommend?

Mouse: Any SteelSeries.  They're cheap and they're all you need tbh, they feel comfy and have the basic features.

Headphones:  AudioTechnica ATH M30X. They sound good. I also use this for my music while I'm traveling to school and back, I totally love it.

Mic: Zalman Zm-Mic1 if you want to be cheap, otherwise you can just get the mod mic or any sort of nice stand-up mic like blue yeti or auna 900b.

Keyboard:  I actually like my upgrade to mechanical so I would just say buy any sort of cherry mx keyboard that you see on sale xD .