5 minutes in and New admins are banning

Just now, Sants said:

They don't go out and ban random people. They are given people to ban so they have the responsibility with dealing with them afterwords.

Also, getting used to Sparc and the other interfaces.

Let me ask you this, A new admin bans someone for scripting - You don't think the other admins wouldn't have banned that person if they were actually hacking by now>? How much evidence could The new admin have obtained in ~ hour?

3 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Random guy plays for ~ 3 months gets admin, then bans a guy he dislikes for "Scripting" LOL. Whats your opinion on this? I have no bias to eithor the player or admin

and im sure you know who both of them are, im just curious what other people think about this.

For some reason I'm having a hard time believing you that it was "random ban" considering that it took them to collect evidence of df cheaters and ban then for 3~ months. There probably was enough evidence about the banned people, it was just a ban cherry popped by the first mod (aka someone from admin instead of banning himself, gave the power to do to a new mod).

Just now, Pentax said:

For some reason I'm having a hard time believing you that it was "random ban" considering that it took them to collect evidence of df cheaters and ban then for 3~ months. There probably was enough evidence about the banned people, it was just a ban cherry popped by the first mod (aka someone from admin instead of banning himself, gave the power to do to a new mod).

Ahh true I never thought of that , interesting

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Let me ask you this, A new admin  MODERATOR bans someone for scripting - You don't think the other admins wouldn't have banned that person if they were actually hacking by now>? How much evidence could The new admin MODERATOR have obtained in ~ hour?

Ok... Please. Get your fucking terminology straight if you're going to shitpost

ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gifYes I stole this

1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Let me ask you this, A new admin bans someone for scripting - You don't think the other admins wouldn't have banned that person if they were actually hacking by now>? How much evidence could The new admin have obtained in ~ hour?

The moderator was most likely given permission from another admin to input the ban. I can guarantee you he wasn't allowed to just ban him because he felt fit.

2 minutes ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

I've only ever spoken to said banned player once for stealing our hemtt during a fed robbery, but apparently have bought ESP from him - So I guess I'll be banned soon also.

Yeah I heard alot about that - which came from the same MODERATOR who was spreading that rumor. Thats why i thought it was kind of funny -

1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Why are you always so mad lol, Go get a Snickers Betty White

Just dont start making baseless accusations without anything to back it up. It just makes you look bad and causes un-needed drama and rumors. 

And if you want to make an argument, at least make it intelligent by using the right terminology. 

Because a MODERATOR and an ADMIN are two very different things. 

Edited by Axe
Just now, Axe said:

Just dont start making baseless accusations without anything to back it up. It just makes you look bad and causes un-needed drama and rumors. 

And if you want to make an argument, at least make it intelligent by using the right terminology. 

Because a MODERATOR and an ADMIN are two very different things. 

Take a few deep breaths, maybe a walk or two, then come on back my friend.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah thats probably true, I have no idea was just curious. Wasnt a hate thread more of a "What Does the Community think" Thread, no hate from me

Normal community: What Does the Community think" Thread = What Does the Community think" Thread

Asylum Community = What Does the Community think" Thread = Lock >Shitpost > Cleanup > Forum Pts > Bans > Deletion> Shitpost

Doesnt get much worse unless you wander off to CS of League 

Just now, Axe said:

Normal community: What Does the Community think" Thread = What Does the Community think" Thread

Asylum Community = What Does the Community think" Thread = Lock >Shitpost > Cleanup > Forum Pts > Bans > Deletion> Shitpost

Doesnt get much worse unless you wander off to CS of League 

reeeelaaaax, was just curious my friend. I stated no hate was just weirdly coincidental - but clearly I have been educated on a few different things and i appreciate that