Most OP spot in the game [short montage]

I think this is the most broken spot I have seen in asylum when fighting cops.

The door is very hard to open and you have to point you cross hair at a certain point because the ladder behind your player interferes with the door.

You can shoot through the door with a 7.62 but cops can not.

It is on the air field so if any cop tries to shoot at you through the window they will be almost completely exposed and an easy target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQb7UGF4UM

I ended up running out of ammo for my 7.62 and had to switch to the pistol at the end which mostly caused me to die.

Feed back is appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Lynix said:

Lol nice exploiting, no difference between you and a wallhacker. Also another reason why they would create a 1st person only server cause of things like this.

IK it is pretty stupid but legit everyone does this wether u want to 

admit it or not and as far as I know it is not exploiting on asylum. also another cop was doing the exact same thing as me on the floor below me which was not included in the video.

OgreTV likes this
Just now, Evan said:

IK it is pretty stupid but legit everyone does this wether u want to 

admit it or not and as far as I know it is not exploiting on asylum. also another cop was doing the exact same thing as me on the floor below me which was not included in the video.

Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should. If you feel people are exploiting and looking through walls call them out on it.

Capt Pepper likes this
Just now, Lynix said:

Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should. If you feel people are exploiting and looking through walls call them out on it.

Again I do not belive it is exploiting I could be wrong but I don't think it is a banable offense even though it is pretty stupid.

Exploiting

Knowingly using a bug or glitch to your advantage or another's detriment is not allowed.

Making Items duplicate is an advantage to yourself and will get you banned.

But then again IDK, earlier today I posted a video of some FSA guy using racism as an excuse to kill me but Ghille Dhu said that it was ok.

2 minutes ago, Lynix said:

But then again IDK, earlier today I posted a video of some FSA guy using racism as an excuse to kill me but Ghille Dhu said that it was ok.

This isn't really a bug or glitch it is in the actual game and I feel personally has just became a part of the game wether it's good or not and if I get banned for posting this vid then whatever but I disagree that it is an exploit. 

Just now, Evan said:

This isn't really a bug or glitch it is in the actual game and I feel personally has just became a part of the game wether it's good or not and if I get banned for posting this vid then whatever but I disagree that it is an exploit. 

How isn't it a bug or glitch... you are looking through walls. I'm not talking about 3rd person and looking over the door but the parts where you literally looked through the wall.

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Hey, let me just hold direct chat while I kill people then upload a video of it.

I was talking to the cops... And they were talking to me... Besides I didn't really hold it down while accually shooting at them but we were rping I could send u the video with out music if u really want it though.

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Hey, let me just hold direct chat while I kill people then upload a video of it.

Just looked and it was 2 kills out of 20 that's I was holding down direct chat which was either done intentionally or while I was talking to the cops.

2 minutes ago, Lynix said:

Well you deserve it, you posted a montage with blatantly looking through walls and exploiting.

Again just showing off a spot I thought people would think is cool I'm sorry u disagree with the way I played it but unless it is a banable offense witch again it might be (I'm not sure) there is no need to be a prick

and the other guy talking about direct chat is just plain old dumb.

Edited by Evan
5 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

At 0:37.  Are you actually allowed to do that without getting banned?  I've heard many different things.

"Direct Chat - This would be looked at on a case by case basis.  I agree it's hard to deal with right now.

3p looking through walls - Looking through walls is way to hard to police so we don't ban for it.  Shooting through walls we do take action."

That is what goldberg said about that stuff. So this guy didnt exploit at all, stop being idiots.

Edited by OwenSeven
4 minutes ago, OwenSeven said:

"Direct Chat - This would be looked at on a case by case basis.  I agree it's hard to deal with right now.

3p looking through walls - Looking through walls is way to hard to police so we don't ban for it.  Shooting through walls we do take action."

That is what goldberg said about that stuff. So this guy didnt exploit at all, stop being idiots.

Despite what an admin said, it doesn't change the fact that it is exploiting. It is a glitch in the game and he is clearly using it as an advantage. If i hack and look through walls its the same thing just a different method. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Now if it is a against the server rules that allow said exploit is different. But either way it is still exploiting.

Edited by Lynix
Just now, Lynix said:

Despite what an admin said, it doesn't change the fact that it is exploiting. It is a glitch in the game and he is clearly using it as an advantage. If i hack and look through walls its the same thing just a different method. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

You are must be slow. Its officially not an exploit as deemed by the admins. If you don't like it move along to another server.

Just now, Lynix said:

The fact is that your opinion is that it is exploiting... And it is not at all like hacking. however I do agree it is quite dumb but if other people are allowed to do it to me I'm going to do it to them hope you understand

Just now, Evan said:

The fact is that your opinion is that it is exploiting... And it is not at all like hacking. however I do agree it is quite dumb but if other people are allowed to do it to me I'm going to do it to them hope you understand

How is it an opinion? It is a fact. You are using abusing a glitch to your advantage. The only difference is a hacker modifies  files to achieve the same function.

1 minute ago, Lynix said:

How is it an opinion? It is a fact. You are using abusing a glitch to your advantage. The only difference is a hacker modifies  files to achieve the same function.

There's a reason your not an admin you had a valid point until it was just clarified by an admin so please stop arguing for no reason

21 minutes ago, Lynix said:

Now if it is a against the server rules that allow said exploit is different. But either way it is still exploiting.

Mother fucker just threw out some damn Shakespeare to make his point. Rekt kids. Rekt.