I can finally put my signature to rest

Just now, thero said:

Until solid proof comes out in regards to him using pull downs (as you claimed) and other script things, then he only spawned in money.

Thero likes his cheater friends sooooo much look at him go and defending them..

also what about the other guys banned prior to Connor that were in Temper even the leader got banned...

You will never be at my level kid! Plays with cheaters acts like hes is good once his cheater friends get banned for using cheats they start 

post about making rebel gear cheaper.. its fucking hilarious!

Edited by Manolo
Just now, Azeh said:

s0mething, promethus, crush(?), sean carboni/native, analdo and scofield

scofield was ban evading like a week ago but idk who he plays with

The thing is they were banned way before temper was created. They never were in temper. Bunni just puts them on the banned members list because if they were unbanned, it is likely they would join temper.

Edited by thero
Steve and Thor... like this
Just now, Azeh said:

seen someone use Crush as a vouch for a Temper gang app and the 2 others I just got off the banned list

Yeah, the only people banned for cheating in temper was katheeri and Jwilly I guess, even though Jwilly got banned while he was in tenacity.Also worth to mention that Katheeri was trying to hack on Olympus but got banned before he even got to because he was using some banned vpn or something.

Edited by thero
Azeh likes this
Just now, Azeh said:

ah, thought s0mething, promethus and sean carboni were in Temper for some reason 

seen someone use Crush as a vouch for a Temper gang app and the 2 others I just got off the banned list

Temper the joke of Asylum.. why dont you all move to olympus...ohh wait you guy are banned there also!

Just now, Manolo said:

Temper the joke of Asylum.. why dont you all move to olympus...ohh wait you guy are banned there also!

I seriously don’t know where you get this from, or any of your accusations tbh. Only person to my knowledge that is banned from Olympus is bunni and I think it is for mass rdm.

Just now, Manolo said:

Even though this will never happen because you are a defective illiterate talking tumor, if you went and played with us for a week you would see that we aren't cheating and those that were are banned.(Even though quite a few didn't cheat at all) I have over 6k hours on Arma and I have been banned on Asylum 2 or 3 times for menial shit when I was a new player, and I haven't been banned for over 2 YEARS. The point is, is that we as individuals don't know and can't control who is cheating and who is not.

Xehons, Bash Barti and thero like this
Just now, Steve said:

Even though this will never happen because you are a defective illiterate talking tumor, if you went and played with us for a week you would see that we aren't cheating and those that were are banned.(Even though quite a few didn't cheat at all) I have over 6k hours on Arma and I have been banned on Asylum 2 or 3 times for menial shit when I was a new player, and I haven't been banned for over 2 YEARS. The point is, is that we as individuals don't know and can't control who is cheating and who is not.

This guy makes a post to lower the price of rebel load out after his gang mate was banned for duping money! FOH