Kit out option

Make a script for people who have donated were they can set there desired kit example if I go to the medic shop I buy my kit and I get 5 pain killers 5 blood bags 1 defibrillator or what ever it is set to. same thing for the clothing store I can buy my kit that is pre set. I think it would be awesome.

Could add an extra shop for it one at rebel one in town. Idk just an idea

Edited by Demon49
Mike Stmria, Storm7 and DeVo like this

-1, I don't think you've been around long enough to know, as I don't recognize your name, but a preset gearing thing would totally take out the suspense of being in the clothing store and getting shot in the back with 30k on you. Being able to gear that quick would also give Donors a very significant advantage over those that choose to play on Asylum without donating.

Gearing up is pretty iconic on Asylum, we even have a term for people that gear up slow... Would be nice, but unfortunately, Asylum is the wrong place to suggest something like this.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
DreamC and Haych like this

No.  Pulling out money and quickly selecting a loadout is part of the suspense of being in an RDM zone.    It's possible to become very efficient at it, and in under 1 min, a whole gang can be geared out and ready to go.  It's another technique that, as a rebel, you must become effective at if you want to be successful.

Edited by AceDread
typo
On 2/7/2016 at 0:33 AM, Vanilla Coke said:

-1, I don't think you've been around long enough to know, as I don't recognize your name, but a preset gearing thing would totally take out the suspense of being in the clothing store and getting shot in the back with 30k on you. Being able to gear that quick would also give Donors a very significant advantage over those that choose to play on Asylum without donating.

Gearing up is pretty iconic on Asylum, we even have a term for people that gear up slow... Would be nice, but unfortunately, Asylum is the wrong place to suggest something like this.

Donators get debit cards which take that suspense away. I would agree though that a common kit that everyone had access to at the different markets that gives you essentials while taking the money out of your account would be cool. I don't see anything wrong with there being something like a "hunters kit" which had some food and water and a skinning knife. Although might be a lot of work on the back end for very little gain so not sure if its worth the dev's time.

8 minutes ago, Shalobee said:

Donators get debit cards which take that suspense away. I would agree though that a common kit that everyone had access to at the different markets that gives you essentials while taking the money out of your account would be cool. I don't see anything wrong with there being something like a "hunters kit" which had some food and water and a skinning knife. Although might be a lot of work on the back end for very little gain so not sure if its worth the dev's time.

also a good point

So this is actually a problem because most servers that have things like this work off of the virtual armory and its not something we allow on the server to prevent script kiddies from using it to spawn in things because most of the menus that people buy just do it from the armory. So unless it can be something fully scripted that doesn't make it look like everyone using it is a scripter then it will never happen.