New Player - Server Opinion

Honestly, after discovering this game mode for the first time a few days ago, i'd like to voice my opinion on my experience.

The game is super fun, I got friends who I showed this game to who are currently getting their first gaming pc's just to play it with me. 

My characters name is Denis, I decided to make Denis a no-nonsense gang banger that takes no shit from anyone, especially the law. 

Though I must admit the toxicity in the game is overwhelmingly frustrating but I don't see the game being where it is without the toxicity so thanks to all who contribute to making this fun.

I only have 1 complaint and it has to do with the prison wait times. It's really hard to sit in an isolated area of the game with nothing to do for 45 min just for playing the game the way I want to play it.

I understand the concept that in this game everything has a consequence but actually punishing me for 45 min for giving the cops (and other players) something fun to do is far too much. 15 minutes would be super solid imo. 

Final note before I get flamed. From my impression, the game is not about following the law, quite the opposite, it's about avoiding the law and having that classic cops vs robbers experience. It's very unmotivating to have to wait 45 min just for having fun. 

Think on it guys, 20min maximum sentence would be a good number imo. 

Aside from that, I'm having a blast and you will definetly see me around.

Thanks,

Denis

P.s. fuck da police

Gen. Henry Arnold likes this
Just now, massi said:

well it used to be fun because people would break you out of prison but the mechanic is so shit that nobody wants to do that anymore despite cops mostly outnumbering rebels now

I don't mind the outnumbered part. It's only natural there are more people in a group of cops than in a group of criminals so that makes sense. I would comment on the prison escape system but I don't k ow it haha. I know there's a spot on the map called "prison auxiliary power" I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

Just now, The Real Denis said:

I don't mind the outnumbered part. It's only natural there are more people in a group of cops than in a group of criminals so that makes sense. I would comment on the prison escape system but I don't k ow it haha. I know there's a spot on the map called "prison auxiliary power" I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

you basically have to lockpick through a bunch of gates but the old system was just better

all you had to do was go to a signpost and it starts the prison break, kinda like all you have to do is scroll wheel on the door on a bank with a drill but for some reason the devs felt the need to change the mechanic 

be thankful the prison is in pyrgos, it used to be on salt flats but after many threads and polls, the devs finally decided to move it back to pyrgos

The Real Denis likes this
Just now, Ebola said:

@The Real Denis Make sure you shoot people on sight before they shoot you. You don't even have to say anything if you have the mere suspicion that they will harm you. Just have to eliminate the threat.

Will do! I keep track of everyone I come in contact with. I know the rule is that there has to be a backstory to the violence, so I'll make sure to make the engagements interesting.

explicit and Ebola like this
Just now, massi said:

you basically have to lockpick through a bunch of gates but the old system was just better

all you had to do was go to a signpost and it starts the prison break, kinda like all you have to do is scroll wheel on the door on a bank with a drill but for some reason the devs felt the need to change the mechanic 

be thankful the prison is in pyrgos, it used to be on salt flats but after many threads and polls, the devs finally decided to move it back to pyrgos

Did not know about the lock picking ima look it up so I can teach my new buddies how to break me out. Thanks man!