Good gaming mouse?

Big Bird

Razer Death adder, unless your left theres a nice aambidextrous mouse from razer called the Taipan. Logitech also has a nice prometheous core, Cyborg has some cool robotic looking mice that arnt that bad at all called the R . A . T series. I tryed them all and my favorite is death adder. However I bought the Tiapan at the time cause i broke my wrist and had to use my left hand, and its been great

Dakinehernandez likes this

I have a Razer Naga Epic Chroma. Its a bit more on the expensive side and wireless. However, buying it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I use the thumb keys for so many different games and can use it for my push to talk in ArmA, Discord, and Teamspeak. Doesn't even have batteries has a really good charger and one full charge lasts me most of the day. 

Just now, Outlander said:

I was going to buy that one but it was unavailable at the time. Do you have it?

I was interested when I saw that the side buttons were movable, thats my only complaint about my Razer mouse, but its not usually an issue.

Yeah, it's a decent mouse, there was a bug in the last update that made it do this weird thing in game where it would stutter/commands wouldn't register, but they fixed it. First Corsair equipment I've ever bought and not really regretting it at all.

To me, Steelseries Rival, is by far the best i've used, i've got my hands on some mice, i've only had 2 gaming mice, but i've used my friends to compare.

If you have big hands this mouse is amazing, it's ridiculously precise, if you play CSGO or any other FPS games, like arma aswell, where aim is essential this will make you happy. it's not really fancy but it does what you need, very durable aswell.

Reason why i choose this above the Deathadder, is because i've found Razer mice not to be durable.