Host Provider Migration

Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

But to be honest dude. These toxic fucks wont do shit in the real world. They dont have the fucking balls. So... Why should I get mad... At least I aint a pussy. They will fuck with someone they shouldnt have and maybe they wont do it next time.. Or maybe they will be fucking retarded. But either way these toxic fucktards are why we arent a Type 1 civilization yet. Fucking dumbasses.

Oh ye definitely true but you know the saying if u can't beat m join m hehe

xlOutsiderlx likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Oh ye definitely true but you know the saying if u can't beat m join m hehe

Ehh... Naw, I rather try to advance us to a Type 1. To be honest, I just want to die in space. But until then we are dealing with autustic screeching and toxic dumbasses that swear up and down that they know everything. *sigh* they will be weeded out sooner or later. Natural Selection does have its way to say "sit the fuck down" lmfao.

4 hours ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

Actually, I had a life server before but no one played it because.. Well... There is already a shit ton of RP servers that people play on. So.... Yes, I know what the fuck I am talking about. In fact if you know so much, then tell me what can they do better?

BTW, I am CompTIA Security+ Certified. So...

I am CEO 

At least I was suggesting a solution of which I have very limited access to whats going on behind scenes. I mean seriously, I literally have no logs or anything to look at and suggested something and these toxic cancerous little fucks cant appreciate that I was simply suggesting and not yelling. Everybody across Asylum doesnt know what is going on. I was called a dumbass for thinking its DDoS. I was called a dumbass now for thinking its the host provider. All things have one conclusion... Literally I have NO LOGS WHAT SO EVER TO FUCKING LOOK AT! So... Now that its officially DDoS now people know.

I would like a whataburger with cheese and grilled onions, also I would like a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich.

Edited by Tusken Raider
massi likes this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

I would like a whataburger with cheese and grilled onions, also I would like a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich.

You love being a cancerous tumor don't you? *sigh* thank God once we advance you and your generation will be extinct by natural selection... Because we all know retards don't live long.

You love being a cancerous tumor don't you? *sigh* thank God once we advance you and your generation will be extinct by natural selection... Because we all know retards don't live long.

Calls me a retard, links personal/professional accounts with steam name, links websites and linkedin with google account, wants to be in IT Security yet ties everything together, and I'm the retard.