bamf

Change log 8.2.2

17 hours ago, Steve said:

I advise you don't waste your time arguing with that inbred knuckle dragger. He cant comprehend the reasoning that your average first grader can.

I love you steve

Vlad and Steve like this

hey, not sure when this happened but drug runner 4(at the salt flats) for some reason breaks my throttle input, tried keyboard and joystick(t16000m). after landing and loading my drugs/if thats where i start. Fly from any of the other locations fine but when i land and get out, after i reenter my throttles are unresponsive

6 hours ago, crewsk8200 said:

hey, not sure when this happened but drug runner 4(at the salt flats) for some reason breaks my throttle input, tried keyboard and joystick(t16000m). after landing and loading my drugs/if thats where i start. Fly from any of the other locations fine but when i land and get out, after i reenter my throttles are unresponsive

It's an arma bug I've had it happen with all sorts of vehicles quite a few times.

3 hours ago, Steve said:

It's an arma bug I've had it happen with all sorts of vehicles quite a few times.

I thought that might be the case, but when i go to the editor, no problem. Go back online to drug runner 4, problem is back.

30 minutes ago, crewsk8200 said:

I thought that might be the case, but when i go to the editor, no problem. Go back online to drug runner 4, problem is back.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Question is there setting to turn off grass, and vegetation? 

7 hours ago, crewsk8200 said:

I do know if you restart your game the problem is fixed. I've actually had that same problem happen to me at drug runner 2 one time.

On 11/12/2018 at 8:13 PM, cHIP ōTLE said:

No need for new patches... community is crumbling...

im spending my 15 mil and calling it quits...

''Quitters never Win, Winners never Quit''

cHIP oTLE likes this

On 11/30/2018 at 4:57 PM, terry said:

5 posts to forum and thinks he has any say... sad.

As irrelevant and autistic as you are yourself i have to say that you as well have no say around these parts my guy. Please go and make some more retarded cs compilations, your reactiontime and t-rexarms are hilarious.

Twinkie likes this

On 12/4/2018 at 7:36 PM, tongobongo said:

change log 8.2.3:

asylum dies

Man, I think they can pull it back out if they actually let the community help and give some input. Seeing how Identity is looking rn makes me question why they even left the server to begin with.

1 hour ago, Boomerman said:

Man, I think they can pull it back out if they actually let the community help and give some input. Seeing how Identity is looking rn makes me question why they even left the server to begin with.

giphy.gif

Edited by Russell*
link

12 hours ago, Russell* said:

giphy.gif

thanks man means a lot, glad to know I have fans. I actually am going back to school in january though

Hey I heard your servers could use all the players they could get, wheres my unban. :frog: