bamf

Change log 8.2.2

Just now, Steve said:

Group cap is 20, even 15 rebels should be able to fend off 20 cops with ease.

im not really talking about fighting, im talking about running drugs. at this point its pretty much impossible because there are so many cops on, and UCs literally just camp it even though theyre not supposed to. Also, try doing a fed with 20 cops on.

Russell* likes this

Just now, Calle. said:

where can i find one of those "photos" of this persons mom?, it´s for school purpuses only ofcourse

Sorry bro it will cost you $10 paypal

5 hours ago, Batcan said:

That doesn't make sense though. What's the point of an undercover mxm when only cops can get them :thinking:

Because at first glance it wont be blatantly obvious someone is UC with a black MX. 

Big Fred and Scott like this

like we got a cosmetic. green mx. cool and all @bamf but can we get a 7.62 ?! like a BH Mk? balance us with the rebels! i know everyone hates Bounty hunters... but majority of people i see bounty hunt... put up an mk for like 15k or even 20k so it doesnt get abused

2 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Can you imagine the mass VDM in Kavala with these things. Lovely. 

I remember in the summer people dropping parcel boxes middle of Kavala square and the road. 

10 hours ago, Batcan said:

That doesn't make sense though. What's the point of an undercover mxm when only cops can get them :thinking:

cops only use undercover to get mk1. i can't even keep count of the amount of times ive seen an undercover cop in police csats, helmet, and have an mk1.

4 hours ago, terry said:

like we got a cosmetic. green mx. cool and all @bamf but can we get a 7.62 ?! like a BH Mk? balance us with the rebels! i know everyone hates Bounty hunters... but majority of people i see bounty hunt... put up an mk for like 15k or even 20k so it doesnt get abused

No

Farmer Steve and Innate like this