Jump to content
bamf

Change log 8.2.2

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, terry said:

like we got a cosmetic. green mx. cool and all @bamf but can we get a 7.62 ?! like a BH Mk? balance us with the rebels! i know everyone hates Bounty hunters... but majority of people i see bounty hunt... put up an mk for like 15k or even 20k so it doesnt get abused

-1 if you can't fight rebels with an mx you need more practice tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Lucien said:

-1 if you can't fight rebels with an mx you need more practice tbh...

LMAO when u see an arrest ? its gunna be CB. if you rebels need that much of an advantage over BH? you all need practice.. lmao ur -1 isnt relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, terry said:

when will us BH get boosted? we seem to be left in the dust. GL taking on rebels as BH with our crap gear. 

You gotta be kidding?

Back in MY DAYS, we had to chase down rebels with stings, level 1 vests and SUV's.

Nowadays you get lvl 3 armor, CSAT's, MX's and Hunters.... what more do you need?  Flashbang grenade launchers and rubber bullet miniguns?

TRYHARD, Lucien, HotWings and 8 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Big Fred said:

You gotta be kidding?

Back in MY DAYS, we had to chase down rebels with stings, level 1 vests and SUV's.

Nowadays you get lvl 3 armor, CSAT's, MX's and Hunters.... what more do you need?  Flashbang grenade launchers and rubber bullet miniguns?

If you're offering that sounds like a fun time

Bag Of Funyuns likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Big Fred said:

You gotta be kidding?

Back in MY DAYS, we had to chase down rebels with stings, level 1 vests and SUV's.

Nowadays you get lvl 3 armor, CSAT's, MX's and Hunters.... what more do you need?  Flashbang grenade launchers and rubber bullet miniguns?

They already have rubber bullet miniguns, you never seen a police ghosthawk?

edit: just saw you were replying about bounty hunters and not police. everything above is irrelevant.

Edited by 王 rando 王
Autism

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

They already have rubber bullet miniguns, you never seen a police ghosthawk?

edit: just saw you were replying about bounty hunters and not police. everything above is irrelevant.

Cops dont have armed ghosthawks....

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, terry said:

like we got a cosmetic. green mx. cool and all @bamf but can we get a 7.62 ?! like a BH Mk? balance us with the rebels! i know everyone hates Bounty hunters... but majority of people i see bounty hunt... put up an mk for like 15k or even 20k so it doesnt get abused

Tbh bounty hunting was a hell of a lot more fun when you were limited to the sting. Every time I got downed with a PO7 I was so much more pissed off then when I would get downed by an mx. Secondly when the gun prices were that high the rebel community was enraged, and the fact is is that the active rebel community makes up a bigger portion of the servers then bounty hunters. Or at the very least they make up a larger portion of the vocal people on the forums.

Chow Mein, TRYHARD and Innate like this

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Steve said:

Tbh bounty hunting was a hell of a lot more fun when you were limited to the sting. Every time I got downed with a PO7 I was so much more pissed off then when I would get downed by an mx. Secondly when the gun prices were that high the rebel community was enraged, and the fact is is that the active rebel community makes up a bigger portion of the servers then bounty hunters. Or at the very least they make up a larger portion of the vocal people on the forums.

not really. just cuz everyone hates on them... walk into kavala when servers at 100 players... youll see atleast 30 bounty hunters xD not everyone is a rebel and not everyone lieks to rebel... i get theres more rebels but there are a communtiy of bounty hunters. just like cops. just like rebels. my point is theyre buffing rebels and cops...yet us bounty hunters have an mx to work wioth. u rebels have aks, mx, mk, rpg, ifrits, hunters sui vests. what do we got? zip ties blind folds and a 6.5mm mx... common xD so basically ur saying us bounty hunters should have shit weps? po7 vs mk1's? so basically youre scared of us bounty hunters and u want a great advantage over us? xD cant take us BH with higher calibers? cuz thats all im hearing...

Edited by terry

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, terry said:

not really. just cuz everyone hates on them... walk into kavala when servers at 100 players... youll see atleast 30 bounty hunters xD not everyone is a rebel and not everyone lieks to rebel... i get theres more rebels but there are a communtiy of bounty hunters. just like cops. just like rebels. my point is theyre buffing rebels and cops...yet us bounty hunters have an mx to work wioth. u rebels have aks, mx, mk, rpg, ifrits, hunters sui vests. what do we got? zip ties blind folds and a 6.5mm mx... common xD so basically ur saying us bounty hunters should have shit weps? po7 vs mk1's? so basically youre scared of us bounty hunters and u want a great advantage over us? xD cant take us BH with higher calibers? cuz thats all im hearing...

cash-me-outside-how-bow-dah-meme.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, terry said:

not really. just cuz everyone hates on them... walk into kavala when servers at 100 players... youll see atleast 30 bounty hunters xD not everyone is a rebel and not everyone lieks to rebel... i get theres more rebels but there are a communtiy of bounty hunters. just like cops. just like rebels. my point is theyre buffing rebels and cops...yet us bounty hunters have an mx to work wioth. u rebels have aks, mx, mk, rpg, ifrits, hunters sui vests. what do we got? zip ties blind folds and a 6.5mm mx... common xD so basically ur saying us bounty hunters should have shit weps? po7 vs mk1's? so basically youre scared of us bounty hunters and u want a great advantage over us? xD cant take us BH with higher calibers? cuz thats all im hearing...

Bounty hunting was meant to be a "profession" if you will for relatively new players to make money. Rebel is meant to be an end game. The game/server it self was built to be centered around cops and robbers not bounty hunters camping spawns and shit like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Steve said:

Bounty hunting was meant to be a "profession" if you will for relatively new players to make money. Rebel is meant to be an end game. The game/server it self was built to be centered around cops and robbers not bounty hunters camping spawns and shit like that.

Wait im not supposed to sit in donor at car spawn?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Scott said:

It was removed because it wasn't working and will supposedly be back if its fixed so its a valid question.

Personally, I am against it coming back. If every officer online rolled on most banks that happen now with an MK and level 3 vest the rebels wouldn't stand much of a chance. And before someone goes off with the "Oh you are an LT and get an MK anyway so what do you care if others get one", think about it. If you are robbing the bank with 7 people all with MKs and there are 10 officers and those 10 officers all come with an MK the numbers just tipped in favor of the APD. Yes, skill comes into play, but if the cops severely outnumber the rebels at the bank and everyone has equal firepower the cops should win. If the cops win every time, where is the fun for the rebels? People are already complaining about the balance between officers and rebels. I see swat coming back and giving everyone an MK as just another thing to swing the balance towards the APD. 

A solution? Bring swat back, but give everyone rank based weaponry. Everyone gets a level 3 vest. Constables get an MX, Corporals, and Sergeants get an MXM and LTs and Captains gets an MK. This way there is an advantage to swat other than the strider, but you don't have the entire APD rolling around with MKs.

Of course, any change to swat would require code, though if it is to come back at all it requires work on the part of the devs.

 

TLDR: swat coming back the same would make cops more powerful, if it comes back give the officer the weapon they would normally (be able to have) on patrol.

Edited by bbgreg17
TRYHARD and Hunt like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/3/2018 at 5:48 PM, terry said:

not really. just cuz everyone hates on them... walk into kavala when servers at 100 players... youll see atleast 30 bounty hunters xD not everyone is a rebel and not everyone lieks to rebel... i get theres more rebels but there are a communtiy of bounty hunters. just like cops. just like rebels. my point is theyre buffing rebels and cops...yet us bounty hunters have an mx to work wioth. u rebels have aks, mx, mk, rpg, ifrits, hunters sui vests. what do we got? zip ties blind folds and a 6.5mm mx... common xD so basically ur saying us bounty hunters should have shit weps? po7 vs mk1's? so basically youre scared of us bounty hunters and u want a great advantage over us? xD cant take us BH with higher calibers? cuz thats all im hearing...

I guess you don’t realize, bounty hunter was the first faction to get extremely buffed.  Including the MX, skiptracer bases, the hunter...  it’s just been a VERY long time since anything was added (besides having carrier lites at skip)

ItsLacie and Chow Mein like this

Share this post


Link to post

so ur saying rebel is end game.. why do y'all rebel up and sit in kavala killing them civs? either way ur point is invalid and us BH need a boost. if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim. if u cant handle other people being balanced with ur class? u suck at the game and ur scared. pussys

Edited by terry
Pwnsome likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, terry said:

so ur saying rebel is end game.. why do y'all rebel up and sit in kavala killing them civs? either way ur point is invalid and us BH need a boost. if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim. if u cant handle other people being balanced with ur class? u suck at the game and ur scared. pussys

Shut up. You're making yourself look like a fool.

"if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim."

I could say the same to you, you tard.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

Shut up. You're making yourself look like a fool.

"if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim."

I could say the same to you, you tard.

says the one getting upset on a post :/ youre the fool bro..

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, terry said:

so ur saying rebel is end game.. why do y'all rebel up and sit in kavala killing them civs? either way ur point is invalid and us BH need a boost. if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim. if u cant handle other people being balanced with ur class? u suck at the game and ur scared. pussys

BH's definitely don't need a buff. downing rounds are already stronger than lethals just by principle

Russell* and GravL like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Pwnsome said:

BH's definitely don't need a buff. downing rounds are already stronger than lethals just by principle

yeah we do. and no they arnt. one kills one downs for 30 secs. easy to say for an officer who has an unlimited amount of back up and free gear.

1v1? maybe but like i said if i roll up to a rebel shop, theres no chance unless theyre just starting to gear xD rpgs, 50's and suivests beat downing weapons xD not to mention smokes, grenades all that shit. we get a blind fold, an mx and some zip ties. lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3.11.2018 at 0:15 AM, terry said:

when will us BH get boosted? we seem to be left in the dust. GL taking on rebels as BH with our crap gear. 

 

Bh gear i just fine. Iv been able to take on 5+ rebels by myself with that shit u just need to know how to fucking aim u retarded cunt.

Farmer Steve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mason Statham said:

@bamf is the issue with all Y going to the bottom of whatever you are on eg bank all your y goes to the bottom when you die, happens on every single building you are on and it's a pretty big game changer.

Also sometimes y doesn't drop when you die and will reappear in you inventory if you get revived

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, terry said:

yeah we do. and no they arnt. one kills one downs for 30 secs. easy to say for an officer who has an unlimited amount of back up and free gear.

1v1? maybe but like i said if i roll up to a rebel shop, theres no chance unless theyre just starting to gear xD rpgs, 50's and suivests beat downing weapons xD not to mention smokes, grenades all that shit. we get a blind fold, an mx and some zip ties. lmao

 

Well your working for the fucking state ur not a rebel! Bounty hunters in real life dont get fucking 7.62 guns and grenades. Your actully more retarded than i thought.

Blake. and cHIP oTLE like this

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, terry said:

yeah we do. and no they arnt. one kills one downs for 30 secs. easy to say for an officer who has an unlimited amount of back up and free gear.

1v1? maybe but like i said if i roll up to a rebel shop, theres no chance unless theyre just starting to gear xD rpgs, 50's and suivests beat downing weapons xD not to mention smokes, grenades all that shit. we get a blind fold, an mx and some zip ties. lmao

 

Maybe don't push an easily defended location while outnumbered and bad at the game?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, terry said:

yeah we do. and no they arnt. one kills one downs for 30 secs. easy to say for an officer who has an unlimited amount of back up and free gear.

Bounty Hunters are literally the only civs who can stroll around town armed to the teeth with high powered 6.5mm assault rifles while cops will just look the other way.

They're also the only civs with the ability to put a combatant completely out of the picture for ten minutes (or even more) before they're allowed to respawn and get back into the fight.

If you don't know how to make that into an advantage, you don't need higher caliber guns... you need a better game play.

HotWings likes this

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, terry said:

so ur saying rebel is end game.. why do y'all rebel up and sit in kavala killing them civs? either way ur point is invalid and us BH need a boost. if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim. if u cant handle other people being balanced with ur class? u suck at the game and ur scared. pussys

you are a complete degenerate

Blake. and Farmer Steve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...