"nice u shot tail of orca".

7 minutes ago, Post Melon said:

061f3d5e0344fd73babd4b6dc05461be.png

a7a495c58e214b79ad30ce32a5cce522.png

76fd50671094faaf22b66b5ee19857e2.png

"I've been training these guys on some tactics like the left right left left left gaymaker. It's the best punch and they'll be using it at cartels". - Krypton

You thought left right left left left gaymaker was a good tactic? Tard. And yes I don't see any of you peak before I'm dead, i can upload videos tomm. Anyways, I have a big announcement to make. Check torment recruit thread. Btw The 2nd pic is the best. NV was quite the opponent, don't think I defeated them ever. Maye on the apd A few times I have.

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
3 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

You thought left right left left left gaymaker was a good tactic? Tard. And yes I don't see any of you peak before I'm dead, i can upload videos tomm. Anyways, I have a big announcement to make. Check torment recruit thread. Btw The 2nd pic is the best. NV was quite the opponent, don't think I defeated them ever. Maye on the apd A few times I have.

your record is 2-0 not looking good for you so far kryp the great.

Edited by Post Melon
Just now, Post Melon said:

Are you in your own world?

Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say with this post please elaborate sir

How could anyone even try to say you shot the tail. Bullets tear right through it?