Fair enough. So just looking at the options, possibly things that could be given (Or any combination) include:
1) Vehicle Skins (BH Orca / sport / etc...)
2) BH Store / Skiptracer discounts
- OR Make it so every "###" number of arrests made gives you an increased discount at skiptracer (Starts at 5% then increases up to a cap)
3) Allow bounty hunters to cap cartels
4) Remove the cap on how many honor talents you can have learned (In essence, be able to fill both trees completely)
5) Perhaps make flashbangs purchasable at skiptracer using HONOR not MONEY (Obviously it would have to be a lot of honor but still would be something to spend it on)
6) Make some way to clear your active bounties at skiptracer if you are a top tier BH or make it cost honor to clear bounties (Rather than soft logging which people do but its frowned upon)
7) Make it so Honor is transferable to money at some rate
8) OR make a new store, "The Honor Store" for example. And at that store you can buy boosts for BH. For example. you could buy permanent discounts at certain stores (30k honor for ## % discount at Skiptracer Store). Similar to how rebels cap cartels for boosts.
- Another idea here to be able to buy a permanent Bounty Hunter's License for ##K Honor, which you will always have UNLESS you decided to buy a Rebel License
@Gnashes The more I think about this, the more I'm starting to think that Bounty Hunter's don't necessarily need new shiny things, but rather have some new ways to be able to spend honor. Because once you have the talents, Honor becomes a useless currency as the system stands. Thoughts?