Teach Me How to Freeze Time

2 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

lmfao you're right. seems legit to me. 

#itwasjustacoincidence 

It is actually weird, I bought my setup from a dude online. He called this the clutch button

hqdefault.jpg

he told me to switch it if I need to clutch it out. I assume it probably increases my frames or something. Btw in that video it looks like your internet is bad, you should probably upgrade it.

Leap likes this
3 minutes ago, Legit said:

It is actually weird, I bought my setup from a dude online. He called this the clutch button

hqdefault.jpg

he told me to switch it if I need to clutch it out. I assume it probably increases my frames or something. Btw in that video it looks like your internet is bad, you should probably upgrade it.

Woah the Clutch I've never seen that one before.

P.S that isn't my Video I found it :P 

Question why is there a switch attached to the Ethernet cord? :o 

1 minute ago, Hennessy said:

Woah the Clutch I've never seen that one before.

P.S that isn't my Video I found it :P 

Question why is there a switch attached to the Ethernet cord? :o 

It probably connects to the mainframe of my computer to give me a boost in performance. Every time I've used it I was able to dominate my enemies. It is almost like they didn't even see me coming!

Hennessy likes this

I've played with 64BiT before on Olympus,  when we played he didn't have the best internet at the time and he never lag switched, I believe he still has a shitty connection because, he lives in a house with like 10 other people. If you think you're trying to roast on him. You're not he spoke to the head admin it and he was unban.