Just wasted a lot of time and money getting a house/storage... The house was labelled white house stone, i looked that up on wiki, but it was actually a shack.

Can the Housing Improvement markers that show up maybe say what kind of house it is? This would save new players the huge 1 hour headache i just got. and a loss of 120k on storage crates because they just poofed.

17 minutes ago, Lazy7Cynic said:

Just wasted a lot of time and money getting a house/storage... The house was labelled white house stone, i looked that up on wiki, but it was actually a shack.

Can the Housing Improvement markers that show up maybe say what kind of house it is? This would save new players the huge 1 hour headache i just got. and a loss of 120k on storage crates because they just poofed.

The wiki has pictures of each house and says what can be placed inside. Did you not check the property out and compare it to the picture before buying it?

The names on the wiki are from the 3DEN editor, so they will vary from whatever the in game script calls them from whatever config it uses.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Tea., Montie and Patato like this
3 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The wiki has pictures of each house and says what can be placed inside. Did you not check the property out and compare it to the picture before buying it?

The names on the wiki are from the 3DEN editor, so they will vary from whatever the in game script calls them from whatever config it uses.

getText(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _house) >> "displayName");

bag of Funyuns, I did not buy 5 more. I bought 3 more. If you dont have something constructive to say, why are you here? Fuck off with your troll ass reply.

The house label when u go to buy it said exactly what it shows in the screenshot, i then searched that, and was mislead. I know this is a modded server, so just because something LOOKS a certain way, does not mean thats what it is.

I wouldnt care about losing the stuff, if it wasnt 20,000 dollars, and a lot of time driving to and from.

As you are an APD officer, i am sure you don't like your time being wasted. Please think about what you say before you say it.

Assuming that the community donation goals aren't lowering the prices for houses on the market will be able to use 2 crates 3 crates or none.

If the house is less then 70k it won't take any crates. But it if costs 70k or if it's a shed it will hold 2 crates.

If it costs 120k,150k, or 220k it will hold 3 crates. Remember this is all under the assumption that community goals are not effecting the price at all.

Lazy7Cynic likes this