4 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

So how come when someone starts to take a cartel it doesn't notify you straight away? It doesn't notify you until its already like 10% down or 20% down. Is this intended? or a bug.

before cartels went 1% down at a time, it would notify you when they first cap it down from 100 to 90, it probably hasn't been changed

10 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

before cartels went 1% down at a time, it would notify you when they first cap it down from 100 to 90, it probably hasn't been changed

oh okay.. would be nice to get it changed... sorta sucks being at meth or whatever and losing meth due to the cartel being taken and not getting a notification :( 

2 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

I’ve noticed it doesn’t notify sometimes for up to 50% into cap.  I think it’s a minor bug from the cartel capping changes Poseidon did a few months back.

Also, speed freak works, it takes a little bit of time away from the interval in between gathering. Since it’s only 10%, it’s hardly noticeable.

yeah its crap D: get there and they already have it capped pretty much :/ super lame tbh

As for speed freaks me and a friend tested it one with and one without, We started at the EXACT same time with the gang perk and we both finished at the EXACT same time. There is no 10% speed boost

Edited by Crossfade
1 minute ago, Crossfade said:

As for speed freaks me and a friend tested it one with and one without, We started at the EXACT same time with the gang perk and we both finished at the EXACT same time. There is no 10% boost

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Leady

i don’t really run meth too often, so I can’t vouch.  And honestly, it’s a 3rd tier infamy talent so it should be more than 10% IMO

Crossfade and Big Fred like this