A Great Bank Escape

19 hours ago, Sw3gingtoN said:

That is fucked, I was trying to RP to get reduced ticket lol. Instead I paid 160k ticket haha

well when we only have a few officers in the HQ don't have your gang at the HQ entrance in an Ifrit and some people sniping off factories, if the HQ is under attack from your gang, we are going to treat you as a HVT, the screenshots people keep showing of there being many APD members there was way after you were dealt with, I requested backup as we were transporting you and they didn't come for like 20 minutes, don't expect us to RP when we are under fire from your gang with an ifrit circling us :)

On 3/1/2016 at 10:43 AM, Fluxah said:

well when we only have a few officers in the HQ don't have your gang at the HQ entrance in an Ifrit and some people sniping off factories, if the HQ is under attack from your gang, we are going to treat you as a HVT, the screenshots people keep showing of there being many APD members there was way after you were dealt with, I requested backup as we were transporting you and they didn't come for like 20 minutes, don't expect us to RP when we are under fire from your gang with an ifrit circling us :)

I was alone lol, Idk whos ifrit that was, and I don't think they cared that I was in the HQ. Just typical APD HVT robo

24 minutes ago, Sw3gingtoN said:

I was alone lol, Idk whos ifrit that was, and I don't think they cared that I was in the HQ. Just typical APD HVT robo

it was other bad blood in the ifrit, as well as other Bad Blood members at the factories, you may not of asked them to, but your gang was attacking HQ

Just now, Fluxah said:

it was other bad blood in the ifrit, as well as other Bad Blood members at the factories, you may not of asked them to, but your gang was attacking HQ

but cop is about RP in REAL LIFE you couldnt just magically send someone to jail, i bet you got so much RP from sw3g split among other officers :kappa::kappa:

26 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

but cop is about RP in REAL LIFE you couldnt just magically send someone to jail, i bet you got so much RP from sw3g split among other officers :kappa::kappa:

then complain to the captains, I am just doing what I was told to do, the correct procedure upon a gang attacking police HQ is to inform them that because you are under attack you are going to have to issue them a ticket and if they refuse they will be sent to jail, which is what I did :)

8 minutes ago, Fluxah said:

then complain to the captains, I am just doing what I was told to do, the correct procedure upon a gang attacking police HQ is to inform them that because you are under attack you are going to have to issue them a ticket and if they refuse they will be sent to jail, which is what I did :)

not saying you did anything wrong, just saying you guys got quality RP from Sw3g there, split among all officers!

2 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

not saying you did anything wrong, just saying you guys got quality RP from Sw3g there, split among all officers!

I mean I'm ngl half of the rules with cop are complete bs, like how you have to re-initiate when camping a HQ, but they can just respawn and shoot all they want, but yeah, the RP split between us all was honestly 22,000/10 :kappa: