Some cops need to remember its a seperate life

7 minutes ago, Quenton said:

Nothing was better than when Insanity was butt raping cops on s1 and this Sergeant goes "God im fucking tired of these insanity cheaters"    and then 5 seconds later "User has disconnected from your channel"   lool

lolz no way bro...I don't see the point in being that salty

On 3/2/2016 at 11:14 AM, Quenton said:

Nothing was better than when Insanity was butt raping cops on s1 and this Sergeant goes "God im fucking tired of these insanity cheaters"    and then 5 seconds later "User has disconnected from your channel"   lool

It was even funnier when I was in the gang, and also in the channel because it was a different server. Awkward.

DankChester likes this

I'll talk shit about whoever I want whenever I want, kthx. 

I don't care if you're a friend of mine, if you're doing something that's stupid I'm going to call you a mong. 

At the end of the day, my words are just that...my words. If you get upset over words in a game that has a gang called the Ku Kush Klan, a gang called the FSA committing mock executions, and some random African gang that loves to kidnap children...there's an issue. 

Edited by epTic
15 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

90% of APD-related issues are the effect of Gang/Civilian matters being handled/influencing actions while on Cop.

The other 10% are the cops who never play civ and just don't get it.

This will never change.

Make it change. Start demoting noob higher-ups(lt, sgt) captains....and get Higher-ups who understand rebel, will lay off the rebels until a big activity ensues (fed, PB, bank) and then give the rebels a fight and actually, now, stand a chance. 

DankChester likes this