Make wood cutting a little more profitable?

Sgt_kupcake

Good morning,
I was playing with a few of my gang members, and we were going through all the ways you could make money.
We came across wood cutting and processing,
We had fun filling up a Zamak full of wood and processing it into lumber, however the trek back to a major commodity trader is a bit too long for a starting way to make money. Is there any way you could add another shop called the Lumber yard? Maybe there could be a couple of other ways to further craft the wood and make more money there (btw having lumber mill right next to black fungi den was kind of sketchy lol)

Another thing maybe with the skinning knife you can cut apples and sell them to the food stands in major cities for a little bit more money?
I am thinking of quality-of-life changes for new people, we keep saying the server is dying well I think if we focused on the new people more, I think they would have more fun!

I am not saying that my suggestions are good, however maybe we can take these ideas into consideration and move the development more towards quality of life and replay ability and enjoyment of each system going through each way and seeing how they can be reworked to maybe make more money, or something that will bring players away from just camping places and generally being autists?

Trioxide likes this