Lithium

lukee

Lithium  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

(This will probably not be added in the current state of the server.)

For those who don’t know already, Lithium is a mineral that is highly valuable in the real world, as it is the main resource needed for large high quality batteries, let’s say we add a Lithium Mine to asylum, this mine will be located at the Dump, which is a dump but shutup it can be made to look like a mine, once the Lithium is mined it will be brought to Mineral Processing, processed into Processed Lithium, and then brought to a house, with a new addition of a refinery house upgrade (maybe about $150,000 to upgrade.) The Processed Lithium can be turned into Purified Lithium after a few restarts.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985315144731090944/995909880114331708/9E37CDB9-05DD-47AC-B60E-42A04FEFBD22.jpg

Additional Information:

SELL PRICES (ROUGH GUESS)

Lithium Ore: ~$375

Processed Lithium: ~$850

Purified Lithium: ~$1,950

—————————————

Purified Lithium can then be used as a material to craft certain things, used for high quality electric powered things (which doesn't really exist yet but it can)

Any possession of Lithium will be illegal (Possession of Lithium)

The Lithium Mine will be a illegal zone.

(This is just an idea and like I said, it probably won’t be implemented in this state of the server but can be used for fixing the economy or fucking it up more idrk)

Edited by lukee