TeamSpeak Permissions

People without a role on TeamSpeak can't subscribe to any channels and can't message people as far as I can tell. Unless it was intended to be that way, shouldn't it be changed so you can at least subscribe to normal civ channels? Not that this change is huge. I don't know how active the TS is outside of police and medics.

39 minutes ago, Defragments said:

People without a role on TeamSpeak can't subscribe to any channels and can't message people as far as I can tell. Unless it was intended to be that way, shouldn't it be changed so you can at least subscribe to normal civ channels? Not that this change is huge. I don't know how active the TS is outside of police and medics.

This change was made to stop people from linking ip grabbers and such just by ban evading teamspeak. 
don’t ask how I know 🙂

A good idea is to somehow create a bot of some sort that links the ts and discord or maybe steam to get a “verified” tag in ts 

Edited by Chris Peacock
Mayhem and The Boss like this
1 hour ago, Chris Peacock said:

This change was made to stop people from linking ip grabbers and such just by ban evading teamspeak. 
don’t ask how I know 🙂

A good idea is to somehow create a bot of some sort that links the ts and discord or maybe steam to get a “verified” tag in ts 

They already have something similar on their discord server; If you link your steam to it you get the steam verified tag (needed to file tickets and such). Only real issue I've found is that the bot wont reassign the role to you if you leave the discord and return without unlinking and re-linking your steam to it after the fact.

Edited by The Boss
3 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

don’t ask how I know 🙂

Just allow subscribing to channels and no messages then? Can't even see who is in a regular voice channel