Ideas

Ebola

1. Invisible skin for carry-all backpacks (Olympus has it). Would be great for drip and ratting since the backpack is as big as @WizeVnose

2. FOB/Tracker Jammer for stolen vehicles. Something you can buy from rebel/skip that will allow you to block tracking capabilites of a car if you steal one. Would also prevent people from being able to keychain their vehicle's location (ifykyk)

GravL likes this

by invisible carryall you mean wearing a carryall backpack but it looks like you're wearing no backpack at all?

for civs i dont really like this because people are going to be pulling 6.5mm and lower rifles out of their ass all the time.

maybe i misunderstood what you were asking for idk

On 2/14/2024 at 7:52 AM, 王 rando 王 said:

by invisible carryall you mean wearing a carryall backpack but it looks like you're wearing no backpack at all?

for civs i dont really like this because people are going to be pulling 6.5mm and lower rifles out of their ass all the time.

maybe i misunderstood what you were asking for idk

thats exactly what im referencing. you can throw a 6.5m > rifle in most of the bags anyways. I think itd just offer a cleaner look imo.

I think that these are both good ideas for qol updates, but invisible backpacks would be a nightmare for pc and APD, and I don’t want to do anything that makes it harder for new players to get their stuff back.  Maybe as an offset for another benefit, but not in it it’s current form

王 rando 王 likes this
  • Fitz locked this topic